Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I am Sorry...

I am sorry that members of Greek Letter Organizations are going to HELL.

Re: I am Sorry...

We know this is not really Mr. Hatchett. GROW UP!

When someone has integrity, people can figure out whether or not that person is being impersonated. This just goes further to show how low and desperate "some" have become to protect these organizations. This is one of the reasons I stated in another post why this forum will be changing. It will be geared toward educating people about GLO's. This forum does have the capabiity to be password protected. This means that only those I know and trust can post here. Anyone trying to sneak in the back door will be quickly ushered out and a password change made.

Now here is what we have for this person. They had to go and use a throw away account so as not to be traced. Now wouldn't I look stupid putting my name to a throw away account. This person did not anticipate their own ignorance, but then again, you would not expect them to.

"We currently have over 2,600+ access locations throughout North America. With such a customer base (approx. 4 million users), it is an unfortunate fact that a tiny percentage of those users are 'spammers' who sign up for "throw away accounts" with our wholesale customers." The IP address traced back to this website.