Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: question

Me: let me answer your question.
I am a member of another BGLO, not delta as you are referring to. Anyways, the truth is: the BGLO's are 'stuck' in or nicely put rooted in their tradition. With time BGLO's have changed a few things like membership requirements, g.p.a. and stuff; but the foundational rituals are hardly ever changed.

The reasons are unexplainable to those without Christ. See part of the reason God said do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers is because the YOKE is a soul tie. The soul tie happens in the spirit realm Christians that are filled with the Holy Ghost and revelation knowledge understand (or should) the spirit realm. Yokes or soul ties are hard to break. In fact, some people never come OUT from AMONG them and BE YE SEPARATE due to the yoke of bondage (soul ties) which have a grip on them. That's why some see but do not perceive and others hear but do not understand. They won't answer your question for two reasons, 1) they are under the yoke of bondage and 2) they do not realize it, or 3) they do not know how to get free from it.
BEFORE I RECEIVE HATE MAIL, I'M NOT JUST SPEAKING ABOUT DELTA, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS. I'm a member of AKA, our pledge says: TO Thee Oh Alpha Kappa Alpha, we pledge our hearts, our minds, our strength...........and so on. The reason this was never changed, although, we have plenty of members who head wise know the Word of GOd, is the yoke of bondage. The bible also speaks about traditions of men, for those who can't wait to finish reading my post to respond. It's not for tradition, it is a soul tie in the spirit realm. Sometimes people's hearts and minds are blinded to the truth and it makes them easily offended when they hear the truth. They don't respond because they can't.
Pray that God would deliver them from this bondage.
In fact, Father in the Name of Jesus please set every member, future member, wannabe of a BGLO free from the spirit of idolatry, especially those who know better, please forgive us and deliver us from the yoke of bondage due to our willful sin, sin of commission and ommission. Some of us did not know the truth, had not experience revelation of Christ before we joined our BGLO, some of us are without excuse. But, Father you sent Christ to die for our sins, sicknesses, diseases, and all manner of bondage. Christ rose for our victory. Give us the victory in our lives so we may worship YOU only, which is the first commandment. Forgive us, deliver us, and make us your child. In Jesus' Name, Glory to the Father. Amen