Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: UNITY: Your questions are here.

Why did you ignore the statements of Jehovah, Gabriel, Matthew, Luke and of course Mary. Either ALL of their testimonies are wrong which would make Isaiah wrong ACCORDING to you or Isaiah is right and you are wrong.

Your statement about Almah is your interpretation ignoring the truth about other passages in which the word is used.

WE DISAGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are correct, we do disagree. I did not answer your statments about gabriel, mary and others bc I do want to turn this into a back and forth religious debate. I have plenty to say regarding those comments but it will take us of course and we will have a full fledge religious debate.

Mr. Hatchett, I would however like to thank you for allowing me to express my views on your website and thank you for being courteous to me eventhough we do not see things eye to eye.

Instant Messenger: ,3

It's really all about love as far as I am concerned. It always has and always will be. Even if I believe someone would go to hell if they died in front of my face does not mean I do not love and have compassion for them. I have expressed not only in word, but in deed. I knew a person who could not stand me die. I could have just stood their and did nothing, but I actually did two things. Witnessed salvation while she was alive and tried to revive her why she lay on the floor dead. So many have absolutely no idea who I really am. The only thing they know about me is all IMPERSONAL html. Just b/c we disagree does not mean I have bad hopes for you. I hope and I am sure you will be a great doctor.

Minister Hatchett