Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Selling Rituals

Anyone else find it interesting that Hatchett is selling the rituals he has?

Re: Selling Rituals

Which ones have I actually put out their for sale on a voluntary basis? Now I have had offers.

I have never heard of him selling rituals. Where'd you get that from? Did you buy one?

Now the fact that I am a greek, you would think that I would distrust Fred. Actually I take him at his word. He has told me that he never sells rituals and I believe him, I trust him. I may not agree with him, but I do trust him.

Instant Messenger: Tkemankm454,4

I did win a ritual on Ebay. I paid a hefty price for it too. I received offers for copies. I did make transactions, but believe me, they did not exceed what I paid for it. That is why I said that I have sold NONE just to be selling them. So let's say I paid $2000 for it and someone wants to give me $500 for a copy. How much have I profited? -$1500 If someone wanted the original for $2500, he would be asking at the right time. He could have it for $1500. At this point, not one more ritual would be paid for. I hope this has not shattered you confidence Rob. So I have not solicited anyone to SELL rituals. If I have, I repent and apologize.

Actually I know that you do buy rituals, you told me that yourself. And you have just said that you dont solicit people so that does not shatter my confidence.

Instant Messenger: Tkemankm454,4