Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The New Book

A NEW book is out, Offspring of Abominations, it's about GLO's being the OFFSPRING of Babylonian Cults, Freemasonry, etc.

Minister Hatchett where is the book available, how much is it, and WHO WROTE IT?

Re: The New Book

I will know soon. It is being sent to me.

Ok. Thanks Minister.

I want more info on that book as well. Keep us posted.

Minister Hatchett, thank you for forwarding my request to the author of this book. We are now in contact with each other.

God bless you.

Hello Everyone,

God Bless! I am the author of the "New Book" that Minister Hatchett is referring to. I'm a denounced
member of AKA- after nearly ten years. To get the book at this point, you'd purchase it directly from me. It will be available online soon. I'm seeking an established on-line bookstore to handle my account.

Peace Gail Gray

Sister, could you please e-mail me with the info on how to obtain your book. I am VERY excited to see other denoucers who feel led to write books and such, advising others of the dangers of GLO affilation.

Greetings People of GOD,

I don't know how many of you will be in Savannah tonight to attend the metting that Mr. Hatchett is facilitating, but several copies of my book, along with Minister Hatchett's of course, will be available for purchase a the book/tape table. The tapes are copies of a radio broadcast that I held this summer. It's powerful!! When they run out, please place an order to get your book and tape, as it will surely be a blessing to your Christian growth process.

Gail Y. Gray--Author 'Offspring of Abomination'