Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EXPOSING ALPHA PHI ALPHA

Any information that you believe will help the Christian in A PHI A or wanting to join will help. Any information that is pertinent to A PHI A.
Example:
Have you ever talked about the ritual to leaders?

Have you confronted church leadership about GLO's?

Describe the real deal about being in your fraternity, being greek, etc.

Re: EXPOSING ALPHA PHI ALPHA

another good area of conversation I'm looking forward to.

Minister Hatchett,

I have been talking with a Chaplain here who is a member of the AOA. He is digging deep and I ran into another brother who has packed it up as well.

I will discuss the Greek portion in a later response.

I have spoken to others about the AOA doctrine and have been frowned on and I still continue to speak with them.

I will email you offline as well and if you would do the same.

I am anticipating and waiting for some serious information about Alpha. I am going to do my best to visually confirm all I can. Since this information comes from an X-Alpha, I would only need for it to be confirmed by another current or denounced member.

ANOTHER ALPHA MASONIC CONNECTION!

The proclamation of light ceremonies are almost exactly identical. To be posted this weekend.