Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: EXPOSING KAPPA ALPHA PSI

"All Greek fraternity were call out of the demonic realm."

What proof do you have that this is true?

Where did that quote come from?

Min H.

Is it possible to make a change from within the Frat? By change I mean changing the rituals. Taking out the pagan stuff and replacing it with Christ centered oaths married with our five objectives.

To all non-members of the frat, to be clear this ritual IS A ONE TIME repeating of some words a brother is saying. This is not something we repeat at every gathering or reaffirm periodically. I agree with Min H., it does not follow what I believe in (or my brother, also a member) and I’ve never repeated it. A very long time ago I decided not to even repeat INVICTUS (a poem used by Greeks as some sort of prayer) based on my beliefs and upbringing.

About me, Father was a preacher (southern baptist), me and my brother were very active in the church, singing, and preaching later on. Never felt comfortable with whole “Barbarian” thing but hey just said it once. Going to set, I really do feel that I was blessed with my line. Even though we were at different levels of our Christianity or walk, every night we said a prayer before we went in. Me and my LBs are all God fearing to a degree and I pray that my life and fellow Christian Kappa’s can influence others by the life we live.

Back to my original point, I think it is possible to remain a Kappa, not denounce the frat, serve Christ and bring about change from within.

YITB

BlessedKappa
Is it possible to make a change from within the Frat? By change I mean changing the rituals. Taking out the pagan stuff and replacing it with Christ centered oaths married with our five objectives.

Min. H
From what I understand about Kappa, it takes about 75% vote of the leadership to make such a change. I believe that's highly unlikely. It would take a huge amount of pressure to do so. Very small possibility to change from within.

BlessedKappa
To all non-members of the frat, to be clear this ritual IS A ONE TIME repeating of some words a brother is saying. This is not something we repeat at every gathering or reaffirm periodically. I agree with Min H., it does not follow what I believe in (or my brother, also a member) and I’ve never repeated it. A very long time ago I decided not to even repeat INVICTUS (a poem used by Greeks as some sort of prayer) based on my beliefs and upbringing.

Min. H
Not repeating does not mean you are guiltless. Actually, did you tell your Big Brothers why it was ungodly?

BlessedKappa
About me, Father was a preacher (southern baptist), me and my brother were very active in the church, singing, and preaching later on. Never felt comfortable with whole “Barbarian” thing but hey just said it once. Going to set, I really do feel that I was blessed with my line. Even though we were at different levels of our Christianity or walk, every night we said a prayer before we went in. Me and my LBs are all God fearing to a degree and I pray that my life and fellow Christian Kappa’s can influence others by the life we live.

Min. H
The fact that you allowed hazing with your "level" of Christianity tells me that becoming a Kappa was more important to you than that. What abut the meaning of the arm holding the spear? The Ritual may be a one time thing for you, but it is the only means by which you may enter. There's a saying I heard.

Before the devil gives you something you good, you must first do something evil.

BlessedKappa
Back to my original point, I think it is possible to remain a Kappa, not denounce the frat, serve Christ and bring about change from within.

Min. H
The fraternity does not produce an environment conducive to Christian growth, so why would you think that? You literally became a slave to your own ethnic group to become a member. I would expect a believer to stand up and say, "NO" you're not going to beat me. What purpose does that serve?

Hi I am interested in Kapsi as well and am having some second thoughts based on the information here. Would you mind sending me whatever information you feel comfortable lending out regarding the ritual/idolatry practices, etc?

anonymous
Hi I am interested in Kapsi as well and am having some second thoughts based on the information here. Would you mind sending me whatever information you feel comfortable lending out regarding the ritual/idolatry practices, etc?
Came by this at random and sad and funny to see that people are still asking to see information instead of going to the source.

Why only expose Kappa Alpha Psi? Like what is your purpose to bring down or dig into the roots of an organization. It’s crazy how There are plenty of white Fraternity that are way worse in all aspects But because our BGLO have rituals (just like any organization) we need to attack them, their doing the devil works and not following God. We as a race is truly our own worse enemies because we create problems that shouldnt have arise or are to blind to the actually problems we're facing in society.

Instead of uplifting one another or seeing the positive work that’s being done, we’re too busy looking at the negativity or creating problems/ dealing self harm to our own community. Instead of trying to expose our fraternities for something you read or seen in there rituals, applaud them for the amount of work their doing to make a differences in the black community. (Literally something you could be assisting with alongside the church but to busy focused on exposing organizations on whether not their founded on Christian faith. I hate to say it but Sadly you have to much time on your hand)

Also, for those asking for rituals and thinking about joining a fraternity, this isn’t the right way to go. If you want to Become a member of any fraternity your reasoning should be your “WHY” / “PURPOSE” you want to join and how can you assist them on making a difference. do a little soul searching before hand because if you have to second guess your action or can be easy Persuaded by a forum/internet/fake news or someone whose not a member of that fraternity than Joining isn’t for you trust me if it’s not for the right reason than you are only hurting yourself. prime example of why many denounce their membership because they forget their “WHY”, their “REASON” they join a fraternity and that’s hopefully to make a differences in the community and uplift the next generation who needs positive role models in their life. Not someone who is easily influenced or can’t stand on his own. We as a race need to truly end the hate we have for each other instead of trying to hide it behind false pretenses because we will never be able to grow/progress as a race if we still are focused on this Crab in a barrel mindset.

Came by this at random and sad and funny to see that people are still asking to see information instead of going to the source.

Min. H
And what's the source? What will be revealed by that source?

Why only expose Kappa Alpha Psi? Like what is your purpose to bring down or dig into the roots of an organization. It’s crazy how There are plenty of white Fraternity that are way worse in all aspects But because our BGLO have rituals (just like any organization) we need to attack them, their doing the devil works and not following God. We as a race is truly our own worse enemies because we create problems that shouldnt have arise or are to blind to the actually problems we're facing in society.

Min. H
Trying to kill the messenger? It won't work. How many lives have you guys ruined through self-imposed slavery of your own race. Who is who's worst enemy? AND WHAT ARE THOSE PROBLEMS that BGLO's are supposedly supposed to be combating? BGLO's don't do jack and you know it.

Instead of uplifting one another or seeing the positive work that’s being done, we’re too busy looking at the negativity or creating problems/ dealing self harm to our own community. Instead of trying to expose our fraternities for something you read or seen in there rituals, applaud them for the amount of work their doing to make a differences in the black community. (Literally something you could be assisting with alongside the church but to busy focused on exposing organizations on whether not their founded on Christian faith. I hate to say it but Sadly you have to much time on your hand)

Min. H
Fraternities are a menace to the individuals that join. Some don't survive do they? The problem with hazing is not who gets killed, it's the fact that the majority of those that are injured or hurt never have those injuries reported, wear them as a badge of honor, and actually embolden the ones who give and receive brutality.

Also, for those asking for rituals and thinking about joining a fraternity, this isn’t the right way to go.

Min. H
You said, "Came by this at random and sad and funny to see that people are still asking to see information instead of going to the source."

How do you know they haven't talked to someone already, and were dissatisfied?

If you want to Become a member of any fraternity your reasoning should be your “WHY” / “PURPOSE” you want to join and how can you assist them on making a difference. do a little soul searching before hand because if you have to second guess your action or can be easy Persuaded by a forum/internet/fake news or someone whose not a member of that fraternity than Joining isn’t for you trust me if it’s not for the right reason than you are only hurting yourself.

Min. H
Fake news. Yeah, so if someone came to you with an obvious photo of the cover of your ritual and excerpts from it, would you admit it, or LIE.

prime example of why many denounce their membership because they forget their “WHY”, their “REASON” they join a fraternity and that’s hopefully to make a differences in the community and uplift the next generation who needs positive role models in their life. Not someone who is easily influenced or can’t stand on his own. We as a race need to truly end the hate we have for each other instead of trying to hide it behind false pretenses because we will never be able to grow/progress as a race if we still are focused on this Crab in a barrel mindset.

Min. H
This is not about hate. What's about hate is the fact that BGLO's haven't done anything wholesome to deal with issues in the black community for over a century. What kind of issues? How many BGLO's do you know OPPOSE ABORTION? How many BGLO's promote maintaining sexual purity prior to marriage?

How many BGLO's are truly against all hazing? Answer NONE? Why? Because they could all end it, TODAY. They could make their entry requirements no different than the NAACP or Urban League, etc. The only hazing that BGLO's oppose are the ones that don't bring lawsuits.

Have you ever heard of the Negro Project?

1 2