Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

Forum: GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
« | | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | | »
Author
Comment
EXPOSING OMEGA PSI PHI

Any information that you believe will help the Christian in Omega Psi Phi or wanting to join will help. Any information that is pertinent to Omega.
Example:
Have you ever talked about the ritual to leaders?

Have you confronted church leadership about GLO's?

Describe the real deal about being in your fraternity, being greek, etc.

Re: EXPOSING OMEGA PSI PHI

Do any of you have the ritual that can be emailed. It is easier to extract the information from the ritual and reference the Holy Bible.

Email  

I do not know if anyone has it on a file. I will be looking out.

Minister Hatchett,

I will call you in 10 minutes; Do you have a hardcopy?

Email  

I just got finished reading the Sigma Pi Phi ritual. If I was dreaming, I would want to awaken out of my sleep. I will be quoting its ritual and Omega Psi Phi's. The same exact wording for the same part of the ritual exists. Somebody in Omega or knew a Sigma Pi Phi, or these men were tapping the same sources for their information.

Both are the memorial ceremonies for Sigma Pi Phi(SPP) and Omega Psi Phi(OPP)

"SPP- So it will be. Now will the Lecturing Archon lead us in RESPONSIVE reading.
OPP- Let us now express our faith RESPONSIVELY.

SPP- The souls of the righteous are in the hands of God, and no torment shall touch them.
OPP- The souls of the righteous are in the hands of God, and there shall no torment touch him.

SPP- In the eyes of the foolish they seemed to have died; and their departure was accounted to be a hurt.
OPP- In the sight of the unwise they seem to die; and their departure is taken for misery.

SPP- And their journeying away from us to be their ruin; but they are at peace.
OPP- And their going from us to be utter destruction; but they are at peace."

Ritual of Sigma Pi Phi (1972), page 15.
Ritual of Omega Psi Phi (1970), pages 35-36.

The problem with both of these statements is an assumed righteousness of their fellow fraternity members and an entrance into heaven because of it. They actually have the gall to call the Christians in the audience unwise, when it is them who do not mention ONE SINGLE SOLITARY STATEMENT about their fellow brother's FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST.
You do not find the previous post in the Word of God. You find it in the Catholic Apochryphal Scriptures (Wisdom of Solomon 3). I need to tell you the significance of this. Omega continues quoting this book to verse 8 and then simply stop right. Why? Is it a coincidence? NO! NO! NO! It is willingly, knowingly and abusively DENYING JESUS. A Christian principled, Bishop founder fraternity leaves the key ingredients to salvation throughout their ritual. So what that Omega has NO god associated with them, they purposely refuse to associate themselves with the true God on more than ONE occasion.

Verse 9 states- "They that put their trust in him shall understand the truth: and such as be faithful in love shall abide with him: for grace and mercy is to his saints, and he care for his elect."
Verse 10 states- "But the ungodly shall be punished according to their own imaginations, which have neglected the righteous and forsaken the Lord."

As you notice, it is nothing like Proverbs 3. Now how, for these 94 years, did all the Christian men, including Bishop Love not see this?

This was purposely done. THIS IS PURPOSEFUL COMPROMISE. Any honest Christian who either wants to pledge or an Omega who confesses Christ must admit this to be more than coincidence. Remember on this website on another link, Omega partially quotes II Timothy 2:3, CONVENIENTLY leaving out, "of Jesus Christ".

Omega is guilty of DENYING Christ.

You know what I like so much. No one is going to come here and start rattling on about nothing, disturbing the peace of the website. This is good, solid, and documented evidence.

Praise The Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im an exmember of Omega Psi Phi. Im so glad that Minister Hatchett has this website. (By the way: Im the young man that Gail told you about a couple of months ago.) The Holy Spirit led me to leave the Organization because of its ANTI-CHRIST doctrine. And because of all the sin in the organization. I have a message for those who want to Join Omega and click on this link! DONT JOIN! Im going to tell you why plain and simple.

Its against the Word of God to take an Oath.
Mat 5:34 But I tell you don't swear an oath at all. Don't swear an oath by heaven, which is God's throne,
Mat 5:35 or by the earth, which is his footstool, or by Jerusalem, which is the city of the great King.
Mat 5:36 And don't swear an oath by your head. After all, you cannot make one hair black or white.
Mat 5:37 Simply say yes or no. Anything more than that comes from the evil one. (NIV)

To join Omega you must take an Oath (swear). I took an oath to join. An Oath in which I swore my allegiance to the Organization. By doing this I disobeyed the Words of Jesus in the verse I just quoted.

#2 When you join Omega you will be Yoking yourself to Unbelievers. When I joined Omega I yoked or bonded myself to Unbelievers. The Word of God says this is a sin!

2Co 6:14 Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?
2Co 6:15 What accord has Christ with Belial? Or what portion does a believer share with an unbeliever?
2Co 6:16 What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; as God said, "I will make my dwelling among them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
2Co 6:17 Therefore go out from their midst, and be separate from them, says the Lord, and touch no unclean thing; then I will welcome you,
2Co 6:18 and I will be a father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to me, says the Lord Almighty."

Remember when a person becomes a greek they are not only linked to the members on the yard but also every greek in that organization in the World! Many Omegas are confessing athesists, muslims, agnostics and will painly tell you that they are not believers in Jesus Christ. To join Omega means that you are Yoking yourself to Unbelievers. It doesn't matter if your father is saved and he is an Omega or that your Pastor or a Deacon of the church is an Omega. There are still Omegas that arent believers and by joining Omega Psi Phi you are sinning by disobeying the Words of Jesus!

Omega Psi Phi roots are in freemasonry. You cannot seperate the Founders from Freemasonry. You cannot seperate the Ritual from Freemasonry. Freemasonry is not of Christ and therefore neither can Omega Psi Phi.
A trees roots will distinguish what type of fruit it will bare.

Mat 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but the corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
Mat 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Mat 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Mat 7:20 Therefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Adultery, Homosexuality, Strife, Jealousy, Fits of Anger, Prositution, Idolatry, Selfishness, Hate, Greed, Lust, Covetessness...etc... These are only a few of the fruits that I have seen from the Tree of Omega.

Yes members of Omega Psi Phi do Community service but so do Nazis! Community service does not give anyone the right to do Evil. Besides when Omegas do community service who get the credit? Omega Psi Phi gets the credit; When a Christian does community service who gets the credit? Christ does! God wants the credit for Christians work!, not Omega!

Be serious about your Relationship to The Almighty God!
If you really want to know God's will pray that the Holy Spirit reveal the truth of what I am writing to you.

God Bless

PRAISE GOD!!

How are you JS? It's Ms. Gray. I'm so glad that you've finally come aboard--been eagerly awaiting your contribution. I've copyrighted the radio show that we did togetherin your hometown this past August because because its so powerful. Consequently, it is being sold along with the book for a more informative and real-to-life example of what God is doing within this mass of deception. JS, email me at the address that I have posted on this sight. I need to contact your mom but lost my phone book--again. Let me know how things are going on campus!

GG

Email  

“Whence come ye? From the outer chamber of darkness, into the Shekinah Light of Omega.”

Shekhinah (שכינה - alternative transliterations Shekinah, Shechinah, Shekina, Shechina, Schechinah) is the English spelling of the Hebrew language word that means the glory or radiance of God, or God's presence.

Where does OMEGA get this heavenly light from? Its founders that were Christians by title seemed a bit afraid to exalt Jesus as Lord and God and conveniently left his name out of scripture they used in their ritual (II Timothy 2:3- This explained on the website). How can you claim to give light when you purposely deny the Light of the World?

Why would a Christian ALLOW themselves to be told they are in darkness AGAIN? SELFISH DESIRES!!!!!!!!!

Email  

The II Timothy 2:3 issue is explained on the GLO'S Exposed link.

Email  

Shekinah Light of Omega!!!! WOW!

Omega Psi Phi Fraternity's National Magazine
THE ORACLE
In Oracles the men of old
Thought purposes of gods foretold;
The poison vapors from a cave
Or sacred rustling laurels gave
A sign, while priest or priestess read
In Cryptic phrases o'er the dead
Sacrifices, which were slain
To seek what courses gods ordain

Like Oracles of old, we find
In books some mystery divine,
No sacrifice of fowl or beasts,
No chants ambiguous of priests.
But in each printed page revealed
More truth than Delphi e'er concealed.
Go booklet in Omega's name
And chronicle Omega's fame.

by Walter H. Mazyck
The History of The Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, 1911-1939, p.105.

This poem is clear proof that these men and women way back then had knowledge of the demonic realm. They understood what mythology was and what it meant. These were well educated people without the internet. But Omega, with a preacher as a founder, should have openly rebuked this poem, and given it The Oracle a godly mandate to GO in JESUS' name and CHRONICLE Christianity's fame (i.e. works done to the GLORY of GOD). But this poem and its acceptance, is of no surprise for its compromise. It has been going on since the inception of GLO's

Email  
« | | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | | »