Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EXPOSING GREEKS IN COMMON

The purpose of this forum is to expose those common threads BETWEEN GLO's.

Example: Hazing, sweethearts and their TRUE purpose, paper vs. pledged, sexual immoralities, drunkeness, RIDICULE of Christianity and church, etc.

Re: EXPOSING GREEKS IN COMMON

The bill of goods that HAZING is good has been sold. The profit have been large. High schoolers already know before they get to college that being greek means getting a beat down and are MORE than WILLING to BEG for it. Many who do the MIP ( Membership Intake Program) or become "PAPER" members often REGRET that they did not submit themselves into the hands of strangers for a beat down. There are chapters who are brutalizing pledges KNOWING they cannot be initiated because their chapter is on suspension. (Southern Illnois University Alumni 2005) So you have these willing and ignorant freshmen, coming to engage in ILLEGAL SLAVERY, perpetrated by their own race and peers. Anyone BLACK person who goes through a PLEDGE/HAZING process can no longer complain about the slavery of 450 years. The beatings can be unto death. (Southeast Missouri 1994)It used to be that the pledges were considered to be mindless robots. But now it has trickled down into the high schools.

What is being down to stem the tide of hazing? NOTHING!!!!! As long as no one gets hurt, everything is fine. Even the CHRISTIANS turn a blind eye, tuck their tails and SUBMIT and fail to report as pledges or as MEMBERS. Christians in the schools whio know it is going on say nothing either. YOU ALL CAN GET THE NUMBERS OF THE GLO'S FROM THEIR NATIONAL WEBSITES AND REPORT IT. But do not be surprised if it's never acted upon, but you have done your duty.

It's a shame that Black people CANNOT escape the shackles of slavery and perpetuate through Greek-Lettered Organizations. Pledges have 2.5 GPA's and above, major in chemistry, pre-med, criminal justice, etc. while begging to be beat down by their own race and peers. What's the difference between pledges and the wife that does not leave the ABUSIVE husband? NONE!!!!!!!!! Both can end up DEAD or a part of the battered women's sorority.

It's a shame when Black people champion organizations that don't address the REAL PROBLEMS of the Black community. But I have come not to expect such from MORALLY BANKRUPT ORGANIZATIONS WITH CHRISTIANS WHO WON'T TAKE A "STAND" AGAINST THE INWARD OR OUTWARD IMMORALITY OF THEIR ORGANIZATIONS.
Examples:
1.) When have you ever seen a Nationally publicized, STRATEGIC campaign against hazing? NEVER!!!!! I guess that's a secret too.

2.) When have you ever seen a Nationally publicized, strategic program to teach SEXUAL ABSTINENCE in the Black community?

Now you would think that with all of the issues facing the Black community with ties to SEXUAL IMMORALITY that these groups along with the church would be doing something. But what are BGLO's doing? Promoting a voting campaign that PROMOTES ABORTION (Zeta Phi Beta in support of the, ("VOTE (explicative) IT" campaign of the Black Women's Health Organization 2004) This is under the forum, Where is the outcry from Christian Zetas.
How about the HIV issue? As fast as Black Women are getting HIV, you would think that the four pillars of the female black community would take a stand. Delta Sigma Theta, Zeta Phi Beta, Sigma Gamma Rho and Alpha Kappa Alpha. But they don't. WHY? Because many of them are fornicating also. These women, as members of the sorority would be forced into a role of hypocrisy or celibacy by promoting abstinence, so what they have decided to do is PROMOTE FORNICATION through safe sex.

The male BGLO's are just as bad. They have know problem accepting the "strong" male, playboy image. They go around impregnating, infecting and then shirking their responsibility to take care of THEIR child. Where are these "strong" black men in these BGLO's? Beats me!

3.) What about dealing with rap music or simply put, debasing of women? What about the rampant profanity that has infested all cultures including ours? What about the excessive drinking done by BGLO males which by the way they are forced to do while pledging or be beaten.

4.) What about the excesive whoring and *****mongering that goes on WITHIN and WITHOUT the BGLO's? Are there any frt boys out there telling girls no?

5.) Homosexuality- Claimed to be one of the biggest issues among BGLO's, to plague them the next two decades. Why? A Christian based organization having a problem with homosexuality? It does not make sense in black and white, but when you look at the reality, BGLO's are CESSPOOLS of SIN (Jadyn Karrah 2004)

So what can one conclude from this very BRIEF discourse? That BGLO's are no better than a mating MULE when it comes to the Black community. They have proven capable of copulating with the black community but able to PRODUCE anything, just like a mule. They are sterile in their ability to help the Black community in they ways it NEEDS and could best be served.

BUT WHEN YOU INITIATE SINNERS WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?

SINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WHAT ARE THE CHRISTIANS DOING TO PROMOTE CHANGE IN THEIR ORGANIZATIONS? NOTHING THAT HAS BEEN PUBLICLY NOTED. THIS IS WHAT YOU ALL NEED TO DO. COME TOGETHER AS A UNIFIED BODY AND PROMOTE CHANGE. IF NOT, LET THEM FEEL IT IN THE POCKETBOOK. IF THE NUMBER OF "PROFESSING" CHRISTIANS WERE TO DENOUNCE, SOME OF THESE ORGANIZATIONS WOULD CRUMBLE DUE TO THE FALLOUT.

BUT WILL IT HAPPEN? MEMBERS OF THE BOARD; PLEASE REPOND TO THIS QUESTION IF NO OTHER.

Typical Conversation

I got a call today from someone who needed some clarity as to why I do what I do concerning greeks. One thing I notice when people call me is if they are looking for HELP or just to pry. When someone wants real clarity, they do not have a pre-planned agenda to argue every point with me. This guy tried to use the age old, "YOU CHOSE" to do it for almost every point I made. I told him that NO ONE as of yet in the BGLO system want to "CHOOSE" to really deal with the PLEDGING/HAZING issue.

I kept talking about how BGLO's are not doing ANYTHING to address the REAL ISSUES facing the Black community. His main point of contention with me was what do I do for the Black community? My main answer is a soul winner and a giver of information. But I also said that color matters not. He did to me what all others do; try to diminish the importance of what I do.

He told me to use more discretion as to the secrets. I am telling him now and whoever reads this that OMEGA at evey school I have been to has used NO DISCRETION at all. How is it that I can so easily find out that they have hazed or are currently hazing people? No discretion! So maybe your frat, my man, needs to practice what preaches and enforce what it deems wrong.

If you can't stand on God's Word, what will you stand on? You own personal choices? This man has no problem condoning condom control. What kind of hope and confidence does it build in young people to keep their virginity if people like this guy are telling them they are going to have sex. He did not have an answer for the emotional and spiritual consequences of such actions, because BGLO's and this man here can't see the edge of the cliff in time to keep from falling. This CONDOM CONTROL teaching that he and others promote have led us into the worst HIV, ABORTION and single parent problems we face today.

Thanks Dude for all of those potential single mothers and irresponsible fathers that came from your loose and unbiblically principled teaching. Actually, we were warned 40 years ago about the issues facing the Black community. Unfortunately, because, as you say, blakcs "CHOSE" not to do anything, we now have "you" as a ideologue of continued black community failure.(http://www.city-journal.org/html/15_3_black_family.html) Once you tell kids or give them the SLIGHTEST hint that something is OKAY! They will do it. Teaching sexual permissiveness with condoms does not cancel the FACT of teaching sexual permissiveness. (Oh! and this is one of the ways I help the balck community).

You know he did not have ONE scripture that supported "CONDOM CONTROL".

Let me ask this guy and you all some questions. Who does he think initiated abortion in the Black community in this country? Who did this person use to get it promoted in the Black community?

The answer to the second is PARAMOUNT to why I have come to detest the uselessness and utter failure of not just BGLO's, but almost any other black run organization.

Minister Hatchett,

It's Gail Gray, author of 'Offspring of Abomination.'
I'm going to call you sometime tomorrow(Saturday)
between 9:00-12:00 EST. I haven't read this particular
thread yet, but I've copied it and will be reading
it this evening. May God Bless!
P.S. I talked with Joshua a couple of days ago and
gave him this site address and the security ID. He's
as "ON FIRE" for the Truth and righteousness of GOD
as both of us put together. GOOD LORD!!! I LOVE IT!His name isn't Joshua for naught. Just wait until you actually meet him. He's about as tall as an N.B.A. baller. PRAISE GOD AND HIS TRUTH REIGNS FOREVERMORE!!
Sisterly,
GG

The interesting thing about the whole Sisterhood/Brotherhood thing is that everyone knows it's a farce. There was more drama within the orgs than for a non-greek. Members sleeping with each other's men, fighting each other, hatin' on each other. Look at AKA and Delta - discord is what birthed Delta FROM AKA.

Red flag young people, if they have to hurt you in anyway for you to be a part, don't think that the hurt will end at initiation. You will be in for a lifetime of hurt as you compromise Christ to "fit" into the world of Greekdom.

I wish someone would have slapped the hell out of me "BEFORE" I went greek so that I would not have done it. There was so much of my life, time, talents, and treasure that I could have been furthering God's Kingdom with. I am so glad that my children will be spared this hot mess because they will know better.

Only what you do for Christ will last.
JK

You got that right Sis. Jadyn. I was just telling a young lady that the original and truest brotherhood/sisterhood was established through
Christ's church. Do we always treat one another right? I certainly endeavor to do so, but in essence NO. Yet,bringing all this other outside "wordly" mess and stinking thinking into our churches isn't helping the situation either. We can get it right if we adhere to the pure Truth and teaching of the Word of God and stop misusing the scriptures to validate some lie that we're trying to perpetrate in the so-called name of Jesus. That was for the alleged members and aspirants of "cglos." STOP THE MADNESS!
THE LORD GOD REIGNS AND HIS TRUTH ENDURES FOREVER!!
GG

Friendship vs. Brotherhood

I was talking to two young brothers yesterday. We were discussing the pledge process. He brought up the issue about knowing personal information about your line brothers or sisters. I told him that if I were pledging now with my attitude toward its foolishness, I would probably have gotten hurt.

Hypothetical Situation: If I was pledging with twenety guys, I would be expected to know their parent's and sibling's names and all of my line brother's birthdays. I get asked: "Who is #15's parent's names?" How do you expect me to know all of that information? You all are trying make us brothers, but have no concern about uws being friends. SLAP!

The emphasis is so much on brotherhood that GLO's leave out the more important element of friendship. In GREEKDOM, brotherhood is greater than friendship. Brotherhood is based on nothing more than a 4-16 week brainwashing pledge process and a setting to learn about someone or be punished for it. There is no middle ground in friendships. In GLO's, relationships are purely based on the pledge process. Whether or not you pledge is the main determining factor of brotherhood and sisterhood. This is why I call the brotherhood/sisterhood (B/S) in GLO's no different than a robber asking you for all your money and you pull out your credit cards. What's the problem? It's not money. The problem with the B/S produced through GREKDOM is no different. What's the problem? It's not real. It is rooted and grounded in compromise and emotion.

Example: Hang with your friend or greek brother or sister? Who is your to? Who should it be to? In GREEKDOM, there is no question. You swore to them, friends do not and should never have to make you swear. This is the difference between TRUE B/S and what you find in GLO's.