Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anti-Greek Movement!!!!!!!!!

It is growing by leaps and bounds. I have found out that city-wide conventions are being held. This is going to start getting crucial. I can't wait. You will see that greekdom is truly a manifestation of the devil. It will be seen in the fruit of the actual individuals; Christians included. It is like any other satanic movement which manifests itself in lawless behavior.

Re: Anti-Greek Movement!!!!!!!!!

GO JESUS-GO JESUS-GO, GO, GO JESUS!!!!
GO JESUS-GO JESUS-GO, GO, GO JESUS!!!!

THOSE THAT BE FOR US ARE MORE THAN THE WORLD AGAINST US!!!

The LORD GOD reigns and HIS TRUTH endures FOREVERMORE!

City Wide Conventions? Tell me more!

The city is Indianapolis. I am assuming they will be having one next year.

There have been recent denunciations and decisions not to pledge. I would give the reasoning why these people contacted me, but there is no need to let those influenced by the devil to know. As i have been saying for years it will be those who hate me (or what I do) that will be the greatest help to this ministry. 3 people have denounced or decided not to pledge. The biggest issue that I see facing anyone in or wanting to join are the GLO's refusal/reluctance to give individual members a ritual for personal study. This hinders them from being able to see the ungodly teachings before or after pledging. That is why tis site is here. From 12/18-12/29 there will be some knew information put on this site. GOOD information!

I apologize for the delay. Today is the day that I will be posting new information.

"The biggest issue that I see facing anyone in or wanting to join are the GLO's refusal/reluctance to give individual members a ritual for personal study. This hinders them from being able to see the ungodly teachings before or after pledging."

You know, one of the things I realize about myself is that I learn better and understand what I am learning much better when I can see/read the material for myself and I think many other people are the same way so the understanding of what's being ministered on these ministerial sites are most times not there along with denial, but thank God for the HOLY SPIRIT and people like Minister Hatchett who allow God to use them in a special way.

I only put some Phi Beta Sigma inforamtion on the website during my vacation. But another GLO has an extremely similar ritual to Sigma. It is Kappa Alpha Psi. These two fraternities have a history together. I am hoping a Sigma or Kappa or X-Sigma or X-Kappa would expound on this relationship. Another issue I am going to expose deeply is this comon relationship among all GLO's that INSIST there is eternal life for their members outside of Jesus Christ and for simply being members of their GLO. I have discussed this issue back and forth with people about making this assumption who use preachers that make the same ASSUMPTION that the deceased they are funeralizing is in a better place. Especially the ones they know who were cursing God before they died. Why do preachers do this? To make the loved ones feel good. I am definitely not condoning a preacher tell the family and all others present that someone is going to hell, rather that they simply eulogize (say positive things about their lives) and leave it at that. An example of this is the eulogy of David concerning King Saul. Saul tried to kill David, yet in his eulogy of Saul, he says nothing about is eternal state, but does not say one negative word about him. Just look at the post concerning Omega Psi Phi and Sigma Pi Phi.

This issue about ritual withholding is serious. I agree that the GLO has the authority and right to not give all members a ritual, but you as a Christian have the right to ask why and take steps to get a ritual in a proper manner. GLO's know what is happening to their treasured secrecy and the problems that are within the pages of those documents and how they oppose the holiness and righteousness of God.

Regarding Kappa and Sigma - Kappa Alpha Psi approached Phi Beta Sigma with the proposal of combining the two organizations, of which Phi Beta Sigma respectfully declined. This occured shortly after or around the founding of Sigma, if I recall. Also Sigma has the official proposal on diplay at their headquarters, so I am told.

As of 2/28/06, the Anti-Greek Movement is getting bigger. And guess what, ALL MY CHARACTER ASSASSINATING CRITICS?
1.) It is building momentum with your help.

2.) I have not profited from it as you all claim and still claim.

3.) I still get calls for the real facts about GLO's

4.) I still do speaking engagements. I have one March 18, 2006 and one April 22, 2006 (The same day I receive my M.B.A. degree). Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!

5.) People still call me telling me they have denounced Greek Life, Before joining, during pledging, or after becoming a member.

6.) To the Stophazing.org site owner, I would say there have been at least 15-20 newly denounced individuals who will never haze again. I wish you would call me sometime to talk.

Denounced- Any individual who as decided not to join, refuses to be initiated into, or as a member, decides to leave (FOREVER) a Greek-Letter Organization.

*For all of those who fit this category, I would like you to send me your personal testimonies to my e-mail address to be posted here. You can remain COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! glos_havebeenexposed@yahoo.com

If anyone TRULY desires to know the Holy Bible truth concerning the very cunning deception inherent to "Greek" membership, then meet Minister Hatchett and I Savannah, GA April 21-22. As a former AKA, I'll of course present the Biblical perspective to help sanctify the AKA view, but it's all relative to the same corrupt root/fruit. If you want to stay in Greekdom and think that your soul/spirit is saved from this present, wicked world then do your bidding. However, if you seek the Wisdom and Revelation of the God that Christians serve, then come and be Blessed.

Gail Gray

The greeks, in this case, Black Greeks (BGLO's) are always talking about a few bad apples spoiling the whole bunch. Well here are a whole bunch of bad apples being spoiled.

Read the following link:

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060410/NEWS03/60410001&SearchID=73241176480027