Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OPINIONS- VERY IMPORTANT POST FOR POTENTIAL PLEDGES

Greeks sure do offer a lot of opinions. One girl said that it is not Christ-Like to condemn of religions, when Jesus said He is the ONLY way. That is a condemnation of every religion that does not believe that.

THESE ARE GREEKS THAT CLAIM TO BE SAVED. I BELIEVE THAT WE AS OPPOSERS TO GREEKDOM HAVE COME ALONG AT THE RIGHT TIME. THEIR IS MORE RELIGION (FALSE TEACHINGS) IN GLO'S. ALL OF THIS TALK ABOUT UNEQUAL YOKING IS REALY STARTING TO HIT HOME AS I SURF THE WEB AND SEE ALL OF THESE CRAZY STATEMENTS BEING MADE, THE MORE I THANK MY LORD AND SAVIOR OF BRINGING ME OUT OF THESE SPIRITUAL ABOMINATIONS.

NOW I HAVE NOT TALKED LIKE THIS IN A WHILE, BUT IT IS THE OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE OF CORRUPTIONS I HAVE SEEN.

Re: OPINIONS- VERY IMPORTANT POST FOR POTENTIAL PLEDGES

Please go to www.onolympus.com ( I WOULD NOT JOIN UNLESS YOU REALLY FEEL CALLED TO DO SO)
There are threads there such as:
1.) Religion and Greek Life
2.) Abortion and the Death Penalty
3.) Why does it do that
4.) Should I Snitch? No they go and condemn people for judging, but wait until you read this.

Notice- Greeks will not reveal what they REALLY believe(there are people on there who say they are Christian (But WILL NOT SAY THAT JESUS IS GOD or what they believe), are very hypocritical in their actions and words. They will judge a Christian, but not there fellow Greek for doing the same thing.