Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Minster Hatchett @ New Life Covenant Church

I will have the honor of ministering the Truth about GLO's @ New Life Covenant Church, July 30, 2006 @1015.

Re: Minster Hatchett @ New Life Covenant Church

How the Holy Ghost moves. I am on my way back from a conference in Ohio. At that very moment, a man is tyuping his testimony of denouncing his fraternity and freemasonry. (To be posted in the testimonies section and Omega Psi Phi). Every single slide that I quoted a BGLO (ALL the people were black), they cringed. They could not believe it.

Anpther 100% hazing record. For 7 universities represented, ALL had some form of ILLEGAL pledge process going on with the past fall and spring semester. I never bee ONE SINGLE place where this has not been case. I can't wait to call and find out all the people who are going to say no to a GLO.

To GOD (The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob) be the glory.