Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Serious Observation about Greeklife

I will be back, but here's a teaser.

Hazing is the Bastardization of Christ’s life. How say you?

There is a BGLO that puts it pledges on a cross and beats them. More Details forthcoming!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Serious Observation about Greeklife

Re: Some Serious Observations

Hazing is the Bastardization of Christ’s life. How say you?

Introduction

For the first part of Jesus’ life, he remained with His parents. He went basically unknown to the public.
For the first part of our lives, we generally live dependent on our parents barring any tragedies.

Jesus ventures out to do what He was called to do. He becomes independent, and is subject to temptation directly from Satan.
Most individuals come to college with a basic independence from their parents, and is tempted by the many doors to sin in college life.

Jesus overcomes His temptation by the Word of God. Jesus sought after men to identify with Him.
The Christian is often turned in many directions, sometimes not knowing what to do. They seek out a group to identify with.

The Real Deception

1.) Jesus finds His DISCIPLES and TEACHES them, REVEALING the Kingdom of God.

The Christian is either sought after or finds the GLO of choice who tell him to go do his research. GLO members CONCEAL and REBUFF their potential members when sought after for certain information.

2.) Jesus sends the disciples out to do the work of the ministry, no pledge process, no secrets, etc. Just a belief in Who He is and Who sent Him.

The Big Brothers and Sisters start giving the potentials things to learn about their organization along with other information, but told to keep it all secret.

a.) The big gap or difference to be seen here is that there is no pledge process for the disciples to get in the Kingdom of God and begin doing the work of God. NO PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO GET INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

The pledgees must be proven physically, mentally, psychologically, emotionally, “spiritually”, etc. to be worthy of being a member of the GLO and do works. They must even prove themselves worthy to be accepted for a chance to be initiated. THEY EVEN HAVE TO PAY MONEY.

b.) DISCIPLES ARE ACCEPTED BY FAITH, AND THEN DO WORKS.
PLEDGEES ARE ACCEPTED BY MANDATORY WORKS, SO THEY CAN DO WORKS IN THE GLO’S NAME.

3.) Jesus was beaten by His ENEMIES with no desire on their part to make Jesus their Brother. The Greek Pledgee is beaten by his MENTORS to later join in fellowship as brothers.

NOTE: JESUS AND HIS DISCIPLES HAD DONE THE WORKS OF THE KINGDOM DOING GOD’S WILL, BEFORE THEIR PLEDGE PROCESS REALLY BEGAN.

GLO’S REQUIRE YOU TO DO THE WILL OF THE GLO (MEMBERS), BEFORE DOING THE WORK OF THE ORGANIZATION.

4.) Jesus allowed Himself to be beaten, humiliated, and unfairly treated for EVERYONE BUT HIMSELF.
The Pledgee consents (under pressure of fitting in or better said, “GETTING MY RESPECT) to being beaten, humiliated, and unfairly treated with one GOAL IN MIND, TO BE A GREEK: a RESPECTED greek.

If the goal was community service, WITNESSING CHRIST, etc. then all that can certainly be done without the GLO. So why do people really join? Why do they really pledge? Is it DEEP or is it Shallow? R.E.S.P.E.C.T. for brutality- SHALLOW!

5.) You have the part of the suffering of Christ where they blindfold Jesus, ridiculing him, beating Him, and mocking Him. They place a false crown on His head, put on a false kingly robe on Him, and a false staff of authority in his hand. He is put on trial and tested to reveal Who He Proclaims to be.

Many times during the pledgee’s process, one is tested for knowledge, blindfolded, mocked, and ridiculed. Right near the end of the pledgee’s process one enters what GLO’s label as, “HELL WEEK”. The pledge is now reduced to a dog, ape, barbarian, etc. They are treated worse than at any point in the process.

Jesus is even mocked and tempted, while on the cross. Hell Week is where one receives his greatest humiliation and testing.

6.) After all is said and done or when Jesus, “crossed the burning sands”, Jesus commits Himself to God.

When the pledge crosses the burning sands, they have committed themselves to the GLO and their gods.

7.) Jesus now spends time in the underground. He is then raised from the dead and makes “PUBLIC” appearances. He shows Himself to others the fulfillment of His words to the glorification of God, and that all He did and suffered was for something, US.

The pledges are still in the underground and their new identity is unknown to the public. They have gone from bruised, battered, etc. to being initiated and are now underground to the public. Their resurrection from being online to their membership is their probate show, where they PROUDLY proclaim who they are and the GLO they belong to. They are basically saying that I am the fruit of my Big Brother’s or Big Sister’s and that all my suffering was for this day, for the GLO, my Line brothers or sisters, and me. I am a living SACRIFICE of my GLO. I have received my new identity. I am now John Doe the “GLO name”.

8.) Jesus finally ascends, ALIVE to The Father, never to see death again after DOING HIS WILL, sending back the Holy Spirit. The GLO member serves for however many years, and the GLO ascends them into heaven without the requirement of accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior. They ascend to places such as, Ouranos, Omega Chapter, Haven of Rest, The Great Beyond, The Golden Shore, just for being a member and doing WORKS (the will of) for the GLO. What does this dead member accomplish in their death? They leave their “light” behind and pass it on to other members.