Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EXPOSING KAPPA SIGMA

Kappa Sigma is set on the weak foundations of HUMANISM, FREEMASONRY, and an ANTICHRIST SPIRIT. I have uncovered some great information on this organization.

It amazes me how people can ignore a skull an crossbones on a shield, but not on a bottle of poison.

I have seen enough of the ritual to draw inferences that were verified by your own history. The fact that Kappa Sigma is almost PURELY MASONIC is enough for me to hold solid to my belief about it.

The symbolism is a dead giveaway. Doesn't an upside down pentegram raise a red flag? The skull and cross bones? The Caduceus; do you know what that is? It's more than a publication. Do you know Ernest Howard Crosby? His thoughts of the ritual were profound enough for Kappa Sigma to place it in their Bononia Docet.

"No one could tell me where my soul might be;
I searched for God but he eluded me;
I sought my brother out and found all three."
Ernest Howard Crosby

This is clearly the HUMANIST sentiment. My question is, WHO is GOD? Since a Kappa Sigma must only believe in a supreme being, God can be anyone. This is called the Universal Brotherhood of Man, which is not a Biblical Principle.

Re: EXPOSING KAPPA SIGMA

This is a dialogue between me and Robert, a kappa Sigma. This is why II Corinthians 6:14-18

PART I
Praise the Lord Robert!

My responses are in quotations under Min. H

Robert Bethea wrote:

"Hello Min. Hatchett,

Let me say first and foremost that I am not interested in buying, selling, learning, or bartering you for the rituals that you have! I assume that you get a lot of e-mail about that and I don't want to be lumped in that category."

Min. H
Then why even mention it?

"I am a member of the Greek System and am the historian of my chapter of Kappa Sigma. I took the historian position to another level by researching the organizations that we were founded from."

Min. H
Including Mr.Chrysoloras' Humanist Secret Society, right? Now Bologna is said to be the SPIRITUAL birthplace of Kappa Sigma. HUMANISM is completely antichrist.

"The most notable is called the Opheleum Fraternity, a group you will find nothing about by google-ing them. It was founded in 1903 by a Methodist-Episcopal minister in Pittsburgh, founded under God and an emphasis of music, literature, sportsmanship, fellowship, and patriotism. It was a self-proclaimed Fraternity and was well known in the community as a service organization. They had their share of inside get-togethers as well."

Min. H
Praise the Lord if all of this is true in word and DEED.

"Your website makes particular interest of condemning organizations based on their rituals and beliefs (tennets). That is what makes the next section of my story important. We petitioned Sigma Phi Epsilon to be a chapter in 1919. Little progress was made by the chapter and in 1921 the chapter withdrew its petition because the current membership did not share in the desire to join that fraternity due to philosophical differences. They petitioned Kappa Sigma and the rest is history. The moral is that the current membership may not share in the reasoning that a group of men joined an organization. Thus to condemn someone based on their alliance with a group based on a name seems questionable to me."

Min. H
I am condemning no one. Satan is to blame, and anyone who WILLFULLY followed his lead.

"I know that chapters often take part in fraternity rituals that may seem un-Christian (for lack of a better way to put it) like the Black Supper you mentioned of Sigma Chi (or whatever fraternity it is from) for the reason of fellowship rather than because they actually believe! in the reason their doing it."

Min. H
No! They made sure to deny Jesus His rightful place (i.e. they told lies about Him). SEEMING?

You may ask, then why do it? Or you may be thinking that they should denounce it but, as you know as a fellow member (former member) of a GLO that it isn't as easy as that and is often a lot harder emotionally to do that.

Min. H
I know; I have been there. I have experienced and seen the struggle. I have also seen people denounce on the spot.

"I am Catholic and am in a similar diologue with a Catholic Brother who specifically attacked my fraternity based on a libelous statement that was only half true and the other half exagerated. He has come to and editted his originally damning response. But I cannot fault him or you for wanting to express your distaste or disdain for GLO's (White or black as that seems to be a point of distinction on your website)

There are many chapters of fraternities that genuinely are bad and...you know what I'm trying to say (I can't put it into the correct terms). But there are others that are quite good and do good things for each other and the community. I didn't join my fraternity for their ritual. I joined it for the friendship and fellowship with the people that I had grown to love. Anyone who joins a fraternity for their ritual simply doesn't get the meaning of it. All of the above inherently implies that the pledge process is non-hazing in every sense of the word. Of that!, you would be surprised how many chapters of every fraternity are truly non-hazing (my chapter is one of them).

Non-Hazing is not what always renders these organizations demonic."

The word "Fraternity" is never associated with God at first glance even though most of them were founded based on Biblical principals."

Min. H
Name those Biblical Principles please?

"I am a church goer and try to do my part as a Catholic and Christian and realize that the only way you can attempt to have a large impact on the college student who wants to go Greek is to attempt to make God a larger part of the college student's life. As much as I'd love to see it, good luck with that one."

Min. H
Try to MAKE; look Robert, you don't have to make God a larger part, if He is already at the center of it.

Now to be blunt. I have seen enough of the ritual to draw inferences that were verified by your own history. The fact that Kappa Sigma is almost PURELY MASONIC is enough for me to hold solid to my belief about it. The symbolism is a dead giveaway. Doesn't an upside down pentegram raise a red flag? The skull and cross bones? The Caduceus; do you know what that is? It's more than a publication.Do you know Ernest Howard Crosby? His thoughts of the ritual were profound enough for Kappa Sigma to place it in their Bononia Docet. "No one could tell me where my soul might be;
I searched for God but he eluded me;
I sought my brother out and found all three.
Ernest Howard Crosby

This is clearly the HUMANIST sentiment. My question is, WHO is GOD? Since a Kappa Sigma must only believe in a supreme being, God can be anyone. This is called the Universal Brotherhood of Man, which is not a Biblical Principle.

I want to speak clearly on this issue as well. Catholicism is not Christianity. If you are truly a historian, I suggest you research Nimrod and Semiramis to seek the true origin of Catholicism and Kappa Sigma.

Love,
Fred
919/278-8911

Sincerely,

Robert Bethea
Grand Master of Ceremonies
Delta-Alpha Chapter of Kappa Sigma

PART II
[]added by me

"Catholicism is not christianity?" This statement simply is oxymoronic and makes no sense. I'm going to look more into that one as soon as I press the send button."

Min. H's
Let me help!
I speak from both sides of the coin (I was catholic), plus a year of solid research of Catholicism.
Catholicism teaches:

Transubstantiation - http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm
This doctrine is what caused Bible Believing Christians to be burned at the stake. It's called he Spanish Inquisition.

Indulgences - http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/07783a.htm

Purgatory - http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/12575a.htm

Praying to the Dead or asking the dead to pray for them

Hail Mary
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Apostolic Succession and the Vicar of Christ -
"The voice of the pope, either alone or in conjunction with his bishops in council, is regarded as infallible when speaking on matters of faith and morals taught in common with the bishops." http://www.answers.com/topic/roman-catholic-church

"Much of what you said in response is simply put better than I could and I agree."

"Humanism is in part anti-Christ(ian). That is certainly true. Bologna as the spiritual birthplace of Kappa Sigma - maybe meaning the historical founding of Kappa Sigma (as it is expressed by those who practice the Kappa Sigma ritual)."

Min. H
It says this in your Bononia Docet. ["Bologna as the spiritual birthplace of Kappa Sigma"]

"Regarding the Sigma Chi stuff, I was just trying to understand your writing about it, I don't know anything about it and if I misinterpreted it, for that I am sorry and appreciate your insight."

Min. H
No GLO can or will exalt Christ. It would be oxymoronic to do so. Although Christ delat with sinners, he never was defiled by them. He never invited sinners who did not want to repent. Until GLO's have this policy, Jesus will always play second fiddle.

"But in point, you're correct, much of the Kappa Sigma ritual is Masonic (I found out afterward). As a Catholic (a religion that condemns Masonry along with a lot of other religious groups) I find those people who condemn a fraternity for being masonic silly. It is an overgeneralization of an organization that does not rely on a masonic heritage to create a better man. Ask any mason, it is simply coincidence that the ritual of Kappa Sigma is masonic. The church service is a descendant of pagan ritual, as is Christmas. Does that make Christmas demonic (keeping in the spirit of the holiday!)? Of course not."

Min. H
Celebrating the birth of Christ is not demonic, but the various practices that take place are. The actual date of December 25th is celebrated as Nimrod's Birthday, not Christ's. What did all who came to see the baby Jesus do? Worship!!!! Present Gifts to Him!!!!! Is that what we do today? NO!!!! Easter is a perversion of the resurrection. The catholic church is to be thanked for this. If it were coincidence, then truly satan infiltrated without prior influence. It's not coincidence. The ritual was written by a mason.

"The constitution of Kappa Sigma was changed some time ago to say "believe in a higher being" as opposed to "believe in God" because of an overzealous desire for recruitment and inclusion. I can say that my chapter is made of of Christians (Catholics and Protestants) while there are other chapters that include Buddhists, Muslims (we've had our fair share of both), and other religions (that believe in a higher being). If you will for a moment, you could consider this an effort of evangelization."

Min. H
No! I will not because it is not. If so, make it Nationally known that Kappa Sigma is a soul winning organization and recruits for that specific purpose. Is it necessary to recruit members to win souls to Jesus? This acceptance of many gods under one banner, higher being, is purely antichrist and masonic. John 14:6

"Make the organization inclusive while teaching them about the heritage of Christianity in the fraternity, enlightening them to the true God. Sounds like a pretty good thing, doesn't it?"

SOUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [The heritage! How about Jesus is the ONLY way to God?]

"I know of several fraternity brothers over the country in my fraternity who have converted to some form of Christianity as a result of their brothers' affects on them. That is probably the rare circumstance but deserves note."

Min. H
[SOME FORM OF CHRISTIANITY-Wow!!!!]

An secretly, adulterous preacher can deliver God's Word and people get saved. It still does not change who Jesus is, just as people converting to Christianity does not change what Kappa Sigma truly is. [The problem may enter in when his lifestyle enters his message and he starts saying things that are wrong, but he is convinced they are right because he is deceived.]

"In any event, your mission is good and I hope that your ideas are spoken clearly and articulately in the future. I assume that you do not have a copy of the Kappa Sigma ritual from your comments, however it is no secret that much of the ritual is based on Masonry. It also happens that the brother who wrote it was a mason. I'll state it again, that I didn't join the fraternity for its symbols, ritual, or iverted stars and triangles. I joined it for the friendships and brothers that I have made. The ritual takes a back seat to that and my own personal religion. In fact the only reason for my ever missing a meeting was because I was at church."

Min. H
II Corinthians 10:3-6
II Coriinthians 6:14-18
Ephesians 5:11

These scriptures says to do more than just take a back seat.

"God bless and have a happy new year.

Robert"

"I did a small amount of research on Nimrod and Semiramis and I don't see your point. They were of Jewish heritage, not Catholic, and lived approximately around 1400 BC, at a time before Christianity was even in existance let alone Catholicism."

Min. H
Nimrod and Semiramis were real people that lived 2 or 3 generations from the flood way before 1500 B.C. These two people alone are the one who set the Mother-Son worship in motion. These two along with Satan are where true Catholicism and PEVERTED Christianity comes from.

"Even if they encouraged their own self worship over the worship of God, it is an attribute of ancient Judaism, not Catholicism. Your point is not made. If you wish to pursue your point further I'd appreciate an elaboration on the claim that Catholicism is not a Christian religion."

Min. H
I gave you the links in the other e-mail. One more link:
http://bupc.montana.com/whores/worsemi.html

So you're saying that the mother of God (you do believe Jesus is God, correct?) is no different than any other woman on earth (see Isaiah 7:14)?

Min. H
John 1:1, 14/ Hebrews 1:8

What does Mary say about herself and God?

Luke 1:47 (King James Version)
47And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

"If you believe in the Bible than that passage along with others, both prophetic and evangelical (also see Matthew 1:23) show that Mary was a virgin. The Catholic church doesn't worship dead people, it is a matter of praying to dead people to intercede to Christ on their behalf."

Min. H
No communication should be occurring between the living and the dead. There is no intercession of the dead on behalf of the living, except in the demonic realm. Jesus is our Mediator (I Timothy 2:5). There is only One who intercedes for us.
[Mediator is the same as "on their behalf". ONE MEANS ONE!]

"You're trying to link two very different things and that website you referenced is dead wrong. It is rediculous to accept that Mary and Christ are analogous to Nimrod and Semiramis unless you reject the notion that Christ is not God."

Min. H
I am saying that Catholicism, by its OBVIOUS exaltation of Mary has copied this form of worship.

"If you reject that then you aren't Christian and your argument is negated. Nimrod's perveted sense of godliness obviously is a fallacy and his promotion as his mother as godly is just as silly. I don't see how you can make the connection between this false divine pair and the true divine pair of Mary and Jesus Christ."

Min. H
MARY IS NOT DIVINE.

[I had to throw demonbusters on him.]
IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, I COME AGAINST THE PRINCE-RULING SPIRIT AND ALL SPIRIT GUIDES. I COME THROUGH THE BLOOD OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, IN THE NAME OF JESUS. I PARALYZE YOU AND SILENCE YOU, FORBIDDING YOU FROM INFLUENCING OR STRENGTHENING THEM (THE WITCH OR WITCHES) IN THE NAME OF JESUS, RIGHT NOW!
WE ARE DESTROYING YOUR VERY WORKS: THE SPIRITS OF HATE, BITTERNESS AND MURDER, SPIRITS OF ENVY AND JEALOUSY, SPIRITS OF WIZARDRY, SORCERY AND ALL YOUR CO-SPIRITS, YOUR WORKS, YOUR POWERS, YOUR INFLUENCES ARE DESTROYED IN THE NAME OF JESUS!
I PARALYZE YOU, ALL, RIGHT NOW. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THIS SOUL ANY LONGER AGAINST THE CHURCH (OR, A PARTICULAR PERSON), IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
I COME AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF BLINDNESS, BINDING THE SPIRITS OF BONDAGE AND HEAVINESS, FEAR AND HATE.
I PRAY, LORD, THAT YOU WILL OPEN THEIR EYES SO THEY CAN SEE THE GLORY OF JESUS. OPEN THEIR HEARTS SO THAT THEY CAN HEAR YOUR VOICE. BREAK THE YOKES IN THEIR LIVES AND GIVE THEM LIBERTY IN THEIR SOULS, THAT THEY MAY BE FREE TO REPENT. SHOW THEM EVERY EVIL WORK AND EVERY EVIL DEED THEY'RE GUILTY OF, AND LORD JESUS, CONVICT THEIR HEARTS UNTO REPENTANCE. BRING THESE SOULS OUT OF DARKNESS; SAVE THESE SOULS SO THAT YOU MAY HAVE THE GLORY.
SATAN, I SILENCE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS, BINDING ALL YOUR INTERFERENCE. YOU WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH THESE SOULS AND THEY WILL HAVE THEIR OWN FREE WILL CHOICE SO AS TO MAKE UP THEIR OWN MINDS IF THEY WANT TO REPENT. THEY WILL DO IT WITHOUT YOUR INTERFERENCE. ALSO, LORD JESUS, I PRAY THAT YOU WILL RELEASE WARRING ANGELS TO WAGE WAR AGAINST THESE DEMONIC ACTIVITIES, AND WILL SEND MINISTERING SPIRITS TO MINISTER TO THEIR SOULS."

Fraternally,
Robert

Robert Bethea wrote:

"Haha, wonderful post about Kappa Sigma on your board. It is obvious that you haven't seen any of the Kappa Sigma ritual. Were you to see it, your mind would change."

Min. H
Let anyone say what they wish. Our diatribe shows exactly why Christians should not join GLO's. Let's see how much you and they laugh when they see what you believe. [Notice his change in attitude after demonbusters? For reasons of practicing "GOOD" secrecy, I have refrained from making certain comments. When the time is proper, i will reveal all.]

Re: EXPOSING KAPPA SIGMA for its greatness to america

Unless you are a Kappa Sigma.
It would be hard for you to understand the importance an organization like this can have on a young man growing up in America. Have you ever met:
Rober Dole
samuel phillips
mic wilson
Joh ryan
tom bishop
John Tower
Robert Redford
mort walker
estes keefauver
edgar mitchell
denton cooley
luke schissel
Lewis lehr
fred russel
paul henson
stephen alonzo jackson
rev skip lhereux
williamm waters
Bishop john m. allin
dean anderson
wesley kergan
cyrus r smith
lowell thoms
dr fred albee
edward r. murrow
edward p. hubble
paul j. fannin
rev fred p. corson
hoagy carmichael
lt col. samuel phillips
guy t. viskinskki
the list goes on and on.

I am not sure if you believe in god or not. However, an organization who asks its membership if they believe in the holy bible and reverence its teachings
and does not allow an atheist to be a member. You should search the web for the Kasppa Sigma Ritual book. It will blow your mind. Never speak about something you do not understand

Re: EXPOSING KAPPA SIGMA for its greatness to america

I have your ritual, and I know what I am talking about. I am not discussing people involved, but rather the doctrines being taught. Many religions, false religions, promote the same thing you claim your fraternity promotes.

"However, an organization who asks its membership if they believe in the holy bible and reverence its teachings
and does not allow an atheist to be a member."