Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Revering the Word of God is a Christian Requirement

Revering The Word of God:
BGLO Ritual Books Versus the Holy Bible
April E.

Definition of Revere (Merriam-Webster):
to show devoted deferential honor to regard as worthy of great honor

The problem with Greek letter organizations claiming they are Christian based organizations as I see it, is that there seems to be a lack of true reverence toward the Holy Bible, on top of ignorance that comes from not being lead and taught by the Holy Spirit.

1 John 2:26-27
I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray. As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him.

Consequently a counterfeit understanding of the Word becomes the springboard of the mentalities of those who belong inside these organizations. Individuals and organizations use the Word to justify actions and behaviors that are incongruent with what the Word of God really says. Worldly wisdom is the antithesis of spiritual understanding.

1 Corinthians 1:17-19
For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel—not with words of human wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power. For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."

Even Satan knows the Word, and he used it to try and deceive the Lord Jesus Christ Himself, when He was in the desert for 40 days (Matt 4). So why then, is it so impossible to consider that men used as the instruments of the Satan, strip the divinely inspired Word of its true intent and meaning?

Christianity is a lifestyle. This lifestyle is based on the blue print of the Holy Bible, in totality, not partially. That means if you want to consider yourself a Christian because you participate in an organization built on Christian ideals like service to humanity, then you should also view yourself as a Christian because you worship God in Spirit and in Truth. How can you worship Him in the manner just stated, taken from the Gospel of John, if you celebrate Greek mythology/Egyptology/paganism (if this statement is unfounded, get your ritual books about and prove it) under the guise of Christianity? Or haze, and lie about it? Or condoning fellow members to follow another god (i.e. Allah or Buddah) while operating under Christ’s principles, when in fact you should be trying win them over to Christ? Or giving your body, mind and spirit to an organization instead of to God and God alone?

Christianity is not a proclamation, it is not an affiliation, it is not a label to wear, it is a lifestyle. You cannot wear the name of Christ and not live in accordance to His precepts and teachings in full; that is called hypocrisy. Furthermore, you cannot pick which principles you will align yourself with (service, brotherhood, sisterhood, love), and disregard other principles (i.e. no other gods, works without faith is dead, trust not in man or a foreign gospel); this is double minded. Pick a side:

Revelation 3:15
I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

Tolerance of sophisticated, biblical sounding doctrines that are actually in contrast to true biblical teachings when the content is carefully examined ultimately places us out of God’s plan and we will be rejected by Him in the end.
Ironically, those who are members of BGLOs do not look favorably on members of the organization who are simply letter wearers. If this is the expectation in the carnal world, why should Christ expect less of those who profess to belong to Him? How can you equate being in a BGLO with being a Christian when you have forsaken the scripture in Revelation that admonishes tampering of the Word? That is, using scripture and taking Christ out of it, then adding language not pertaining to Him at all, but instead belonging inside a man made organization?

Rev 22:18
I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

Have you even compared your ritual manual to the Word of God to see if there are discrepancies?

Acts 17:11
Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

1 John 4:1
"dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world"

Christ has been turned into a concept. The Bible has been treated like a regular book to be borrowed from, and the trouble is, it is not Shakespeare, it is a living and divinely inspired Word, to be held in the highest regard because of the Power it beholds:

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

Its contents have been craftily manipulated into un-Christ-like interpretations (all over the world in multiple religions, movements, and organizations) wherein Christ Himself has been replaced by something other than Himself. So, in essence, they have borrowed His ideals, even His very words, and have ousted Him from His rightful place, at the core of it all. That is disrespectful to Jesus, at the least. If one would defend Christ with the same fervor that they defend their Greek letters, this would not even be an issue.

Just because the Bible inspired the ideals of an organization does not mean they have been correctly applied. To even venture into the task of changing actual Biblical text to suit the goals of an organization is a total lack of reverence for the Holy Bible. Why? Because you are stealing the words of the Most High God to use for a different agenda than that of bringing Glory unto Him. Instead, His Glory is shifted to man. So you have taken everything that is meant for God’s glorification and turned it into organizational glorification (if this is unfounded, get out your ritual book and prove it).

Why isn’t this evident? Because the father of lies, who is Satan himself, has succeeded in confusing people: you have been tricked into thinking that Christian principles equal Christianity itself. This is the big lie. And to hide it in secret ritual books is only indicative of the true nature of the deception that lies within. It is a secret because its hypocrisy would be evident to anyone with good intentions to serve God. So then, there is a bait and switch concept being applied. This is trickery at its finest, a classic demonic strategy.

1 Timothy 4:1-6
The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons…If you point these things out to the brothers, you will be a good minister of Christ Jesus, brought up in the truths of the faith and of the good teaching that you have followed.

So, based on the book of 1Timothy, a good minister of Jesus Christ is not based on one’s affiliation with BGLOs, it is based on following the truths of the teachings of the faith based wholistically on the word and sharing them with others.

On the contrary, the authentic meanings have been blurred with figurative implications, and what has happened is that the Word of God has been reduced to the devious interpretations of individuals who have failed to seek true understanding, within these organizations. They have become “figurative” Christians, if you will. And furthermore, there are those individuals who treat the Holy Bible as a great literary work, without true divine Power to bring people closer to God. Doing great deeds for humanity does not bring you closer to God! It does not even please God if your faith is not in Him. Greek Letter organizations do not teach you about Christianity. It teaches you about being a moral citizen. It teaches you about doing good works. If, however, Christianity is what you are truly seeking, then you need to commit yourself fully to Christ, and not mix up His doctrine with those that have been born in the fallible minds of men.

If you have not decided to pursue a genuine relationship with Christ, if you have not decided that the Word of God is to be held in the highest esteem, if you have decided that the wisdom you have acquired in this world (i.e. classrooms, ritual books, etc.) is the source of your justification of what is not of God, if you have not allowed the Holy Spirit to guide you in your understanding of scripture, then this is all too hard for you to understand. You have been hardened. But the true mission of Christ is not found in a BGLO. It is in the Great Commission:

Matthew 28:18-20
And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.

True understanding has to be sought after, as one searches for a hidden treasure. That means that the Truth is not evident, even in the obscurity of ritual books. Look beyond the surface, go even further and look beyond the surface of the surface; and you will be surprised at what you find. Why does all this matter? Because God requires me to know the Truth, to speak the Truth, to abide in the Truth and to share the Truth. As a child of God, I am the salt of the earth. I have a purpose to season the world with the Truth, so that it can be set free by and through Jesus Christ—that is what being Christ-based is. To God be the Glory.

Proverbs 2:3-5
and if you call out for insight and cry aloud for understanding, and if you look for it as for silver and search for it as for hidden treasure, then you will understand the fear of the LORD and find the knowledge of God.