Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
An Interesting Dynamic

GLO's have never really had to defend themselves for decades for anything, even hazing. But I say this,

These greeks are scrambling hard and are desperate to justify themselves and their organizations. The Moral Wave of Christianity is hitting them like an Asian Tsunami, like Katrina at Category 5 level. These people do not know what to do. They don't know what hit them. What's worse is my church is about to find out about me the hard way.

Re: An Interesting Dynamic

Whenever you get greeks alone, they have no problem conceding to error. But when they get in the pack mentality, they will never concede that they are wrong and neither will anyone around them. They are cowards to the Nth degree.

Example- A person on www.onolympus.com claims to be proficient in greek. He says that it's okay for a believing spouse to divorce their unbelieving counterpart

"what paul states is to put it in plan english, if you are married and a christian but your mate is not nor has plans on becoming one, you can then make a decision to leave him/her or stay in the marriage and by you being a born agin beleiver just matbe your mate will convert" drae5o

"I Corinthians 7
13And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.

14For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.

15But if the unbelieving depart , let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.

Live with your mistake, whether it be purposeful or not." Minister Hatchett

"thats why it is very important to have pre marital couseling to try and prevent supises in the marriage. i learned some many things i didnt know about my wife from our pre marital cousling both good and bad. also marriage was first started and ordained by god so bottom line is
no god= bad marraige(divorce)"drae5o

NOW WHY WILL HE NOT ADMIT, OR OTHER GREEKS COME AND SAY HE IS WRONG? THEY ARE TAUGHT TO BE LIARS, DISHONEST, AND DECEPTIVE WHETHER SAVED OR UNDSAVED.

© Copyright StopHazing.org 1998-2005.
info@stophazing.org
www.stophazing.org

Re: An Interesting Dynamic

Here is my response to him

"So are you saying that your previous post is still correct?"

"yes i am denouced" Drae5o

"That's just plain scriptural dishonesty and good-old hard headedness!!!!!!!!! God is present due to the one believer regardless of their error. It's in plain English."

Now let's see if any Professing Greek Christians will call him out on this. Doubtful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

© Copyright StopHazing.org 1998-2005.
info@stophazing.org
www.stophazing.org