Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
From a Que to an X-Que and Back

G
I appreciate the awareness to the cause of introduncing people to JESUS CHRIST as our savior and Lord. First, like many others I must say that you have a good argument and some points that you stated are very true.

Min. H
Please be specific about those points!

G
There is even more about Omega that you could use to argue about. However, your facts are so off track that I don't know where to begin to try and help guide you (it seems you've made your mind up about the issue)but this message is specified for those wondering and undecided.

Min.H
At first glance this is what I believed, but when I first introduced this privately at a men's meeting in church, the exact opposite was true. The saints were the ones fighting the message. I then realized that it was the body of Christ that had issues. Jesus is for those who are wondering and undecided.

Do you think I would listen more so to a Christian who had a made up mind, but pledged to join over someone who has not pledged? The answer is no. It is Christians with the problem. Truth be told, they aren't trying to fix it.

G
1. omega was created as a form of a black advancment org. similar to the NAACP. I will say that over the years a vast majority of members do not treat it as so.

Min. H
I do not beg to differ, I completely disagree. The NAACP is not a fraternity, does not possess any form of secrecy, no rituals, pledging, and very much less SOCIAL, etc. The only similarities are that both organizations claim some form of moral higher ground by trying to relate themselves to the church via clergy.

2. THere are no secrets, but rather loyalties. i.e. (my older sister is not from my father and our parents taught us that we 'are' family, when they die i'm sure they would want us to keep that understanding. So, if someone asked me is she my real sister I would say "you don't need to know that" insinuating that it is a family secret. If someone would happen to find out, (so-be-it), but its loyalty that I hold dear to my family. In the same way omega has loyalties that it holds dear.

Min. H
Will this secret harm anyone? Will it hurt you or her? THE UNIVERSAL BROTHERHOOD OF MAN IS NOT A LOYALTY. IT IS A DOCTRINE ADOPTED FROM THE MASONIC ORDER THAT YOU ACCEPTED AS A MEMBER. It's more than loyalty, you made a covenant with sinners and an organization that teaches antichrist doctrines. It was a spiritual covenant made in the presence of a "SUPREME BEING", who can be any god, depending on the initiate. So who is the God of Omega?

Please explain what light Omega gives to its members, details please!

3. You make it seem as if omega's are manipulating the word of GOD when alot of the quotes are just saying that has developed over the years i.e. "when praises go up, blessings come down" (not in the Word of GOD.) but people say it because its an encouraging saying. However, majority of the quotes that you named are incorrect. and whatever omega gave you those quotes needs to get his facts straight or chapter straight.

Min. H
I see you don't have your facts straight. I am an X-Que. I do not believe that taking Jesus out of II Timothy 2:3 is something that just developed over the years. I do think that Omega's understanding of eternal life is encouraging, it's just a lie when the riual says their deceased brothers are in heaven WITHOUT JESUS AS LORD AND SAVIOR. And by he way, who is Omega calling unwise?

4. As for Martin Luther King being an unbeleiver, I don't know where that source came from, (you cant always trust everything you read on the net "hint") plus now they have "so called" acclaimed to have lost those documents.

Min. H
They are not lost. Hint!
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5618143
http://www.stanford.edu/group/King/

G
Don't you know how satan works to try and decieve us by simply taking us off the focus of CHRIST.

Min. H
Yep! Wood, probates, Invictus, To Artina, IF, Bridge Builder, Zoom! There is no deception in the taking wood.

G
I will say this, Martin King Jr. was an ordained minister and reverend of the Baptist church of the state. In order to recieve that title, unlike now, you had to undergo a series of test to establish and profess your faith. And if Dr. King actually believed in some of those things that you stated he beleived, he would have not been aapproved to get appointed by the state to be a ordained minister of the "Baptist" church during that time.

Min. H
Popularity and Carnal Preachers! Now that's a hot sinner mess! Same thing happened with your frat brother Jesse Jackson.
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=687

G
5. You seem to be taking the Word literally like in Matt. 5:33-37 where it talks about oaths. We know that the message JESUS gave was to help us live a life more firmly with our words, but you can look in Heb. 7:20 when they talk about a priesthood oath.( that was developed from the Levitical pristhood where they are talking about verbal assurance rather than devine oaths, there is a differance, even though we may say oaths. By, the way I never took any oath with omega I just gave them my word, but its not required that you quote the oath. If you take the word literally then you must look all through 1Cor 11; 1Cor 14 33-35; 1 2 Tim 9-15; all these scriptures describe how a woman must not speak in the church, must not teach a man, must not pray with her head uncovered, must not braid her hair, must not wear expencive clothing and jewelry, I can go on. However with the time it was written and to the Corinthian church they had to address that issue mor firmly because their women were taking to much control. Do I have the right to say if a woman is sinning, when I see her pray with her head unbowed, if I take "all" of the Word literally I do. BUt, I leave that judgement in GOD's hands because human understanding is mere.

Min. H
All of the Bible is not to be taken literally! You make an awesome point above though. SOME THINGS are church related, but some things are Body of Christ related. KNOW YE NOT, A LITTLE LEAVEN LEAVENETH THE WHOLE LUMP. PURGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's odd how a real pledge process, NOT SCHOOL DAZE, has never hit the airwaves, or been performed before churches across America. But we only finid out about the deaths and injuries. We do see paraphernalia donned by pastors and members IN the church, what you don't see is the wood, the ritual ceremonies, the neck, the back, etc. they took or performed. I have never heard of INVICTUS being recited before the church. Greek Organizations have there place, outside the church.

G
Lastly, (I wont bore you anymore) I do appreiciate the idea and efforts to help people live a more narrow life with CHRIST JESUS, but I believe that you are attacking the wrong people as your enemy, alot of GLO's just appear so corrupt because alot of the members in these days need deliverance.

Min. H
I am not attacking people. I am attacking the sinister rituals and doctrines taught by GLO's. It is Christians who EXPLOIT ONLY FAMOUS members of their organizations to soothe their own consciences and bring some kind of legitimacy to their organizations.

G
But you would have not made this arguement in the 1910's thru about the 1960's because it was shown true.

Min. H
Oh not so G! ) 1900- James Weldon Johnson (Agnostic/Phi Beta Sigma) writes the Black National Anthem

1924- Zora Neale Hurston (Voodoo Practioner/Zeta Phi Beta

1931- Langston Hughes writes Goodbye Christ/Omega Psi Phi

1939- The Negro Project (The introduction of Population Control/Abortion to the BLACK community.)
(Dr. Mary McLeod Bethune/Delta Sigma Theta), president, National Council of Negro Women, Washington, D.C., special advisor to President Roosevelt on minority groups, and founder of Bethune-Cookman College, Daytona Beach Dr. Dorothy Boulding Ferebee, cum laude graduate of Tufts, president of Alpha Kappa Alpha (the nation’s oldest black sorority)k, Washington, D.C. Charles S. Johnson, president, Fisk University, Nashville/Alpha Phi Alpha Eugene Kinckle Jones, executive secretary, National Urban League, New York/FOUNDER of Alpha Phi Alpha Rev. Adam Clayton Powell Jr., pastor, Abyssinian Baptist Church, New York/Alpha Phi Alpha

All of these people are given props by the BGLO's!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mary Mcleod Bethune's NCNW is an abortion supporter.

1973- Thurgood Marshall, along with 3 white greek supreme court justices and a white greek lawyer litigate and vote in favor of the right to an abortion. WHAT SAY YOU G ABOUT A WOMEN'S RIGHT TO MURDER.

G
We have these GLO's who denounce their letters because of the deliverance they may have had and instead of blaming satan they blame the GLO's because it was the very thing that introduced that certain sin.

Min. H
GLO's are a ceespool of sin from there very foundation! GLO's are a part of the problem, not the solution. So who is to be blamed! Whose fault is it really, when one gets hazed! Why can't it be that the evil was apparent, not their need for deliverance? Testmonies are the not the basis of another's decision, facts far outweigh personal decisions.

G
When in fact those same members, by their lifestyles being so corrupt, would have not gotten picked by our founders if they were living, as well as myself when I was a freshman pledging.

Min. H
Come on G! Plenty of people know how the horse and pony show goes (i.e. people knew how and know how to fake the funk.) THE REAL PROBLEM WITH THIS ASSESSMENT IS THAT MEMBERS CAN LIVE AS FOUL AS THEY WANT TO AFTER INITIATION WITHOUT FEAR OF EXCOMMUNICATION. SIN IS NOT ADDRESSED IN GLO'S. What makes you think our founders were pure as the driven snow? Love was a 32nd degree mason! How did that slip under the radar?

G
I encourage everyone to make this prayer "LORD if GLO's are not of CHRIST and of you, reveal it to me in an understanding manner, and don't allow me to be engaged with these organizations.

Min. H
G! If they are not of Christ, then all believers should leave, not just the one praying. If they are not of Christ, then how can they be of Christ for another person??????????????? CC me a copy of your letter when you renounce after reading this. Praise Jesus!

Keep your Holy Spirit around me to help me along the way of life. But don't allow me to be fooled by man's geneoligies if they are not of you. Straghten me to your perfect Will at all times and dont let me go astray, in JESUS CHRIST name, AMEN!

Min. H
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G
if you make that prayer GOD will reveal to you the truth, not what the internet presumes, You have nothing to worry about.

Min. H
Fret not yourself over evildoers! The glits and the glammer of GLO's is enticing, so enticing you are drawn by your own lusts! Draw nigh to God and He will draw nigh unto you, rsist the devil and he will flee.
Email: glos_havebeenexposed@yahoo.com