Return to Website

Seniors For Avril Forum

All Avril fans are welcome to use this resource
There is no signing in required
and you don't have to be a member
The forum is moderated by the Administrator

Unfortunately, due to heavy SPAM, we have been obliged to LOCK this forum.
If you wish to post a message, send email to borgengroft@hotmail.com and we will post it for you.

Forum: General Forum
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
Avril Lavigne Requests Prayers for Unnamed Health Problem

Avril Lavigne Requests Prayers for Unnamed Health Problem

Avril Lavigne is requesting prayers from fans after suffering from an unnamed illness this week.

On Sunday, the "Here's to Never Growing Up" singer shared information with a Twitter fan, including the fact that she had not been in the studio because of a health problem. The fan, @AvrilMusicChart, asked if Lavigne was in the studio working on another album and shared the exchange.

"I feel bad because I haven't been able to say [anything to] fans to let them (sic) no why I've been absent," the singer replied via a Twitter direct message. "I'm torn as I'm quite private."

Lavigne went on to reveal that she is unwell before requesting prayers.

"I'm not feeling well," she wrote. "I'm having some health issues. Keep me in your prayers."

Shortly after the exchange, Lavigne wrote "thank you" after retweeting @AvrilMusicChart who posted, "#GetWellSoonAvril #PrayForAvril"

In response to the health issue reveal, Jason Lipshutz, an associate editor at Billboard magazine, got in touch with Lavigne's representative who offered little additional information on the singer's condition. The rep "could not specify the health issue but sounded very concerned. Confirmed it's not pregnancy."

Meanwhile, Lavigne has not yet released a statement or acknowledged the illness publicly in any other setting. News of the health problems arise amidst rumors that the singer's marriage to Nickelback lead singer Chad Kroeger is on the rocks. However, Kroeger recently denied the break up rumors, deeming them "amusing."

"You know my dad calls me up and he's just like, 'I haven't slept in two days, what's going on?' I'm like, 'Dad, you're not buying all this crap are you,'" the singer told ET Canada. "You know, I get to hear all the rumor mill stuff. I find it very amusing."

Kroeger and Lavigne, who are both Canada natives, married in the South of France on Canada Day in July 2013.

I thought I was dying: Avril Lavigne on lyme disease

I thought I was dying: Avril Lavigne on lyme disease

Los Angeles: Singer Avril Lavigne, who is recovering from lyme disease, says there came a point in her life when she felt she would die because of it. Lavigne was diagnosed with a sever case of lyme last year that left her bedridden for almost five months, reported E! Online.

The singer said she had no clue about the disease until her friends pointed out that there was something wrong with her.

"I could barely eat, and when we went to the pool, I had to leave and go lie in bed," she recalls, adding that she'd felt lethargic and lightheaded for a while. "My friends asked, 'What's wrong?' I didn't know," she said of her 30th birthday party last October.

"I had no idea a bug bite could do this. I was bedridden for five months." The "Girlfriend" singer believes a tick bit her sometime in the spring of 2014. Lavigne spent time with family, watched movies and talked to fans using social media.

Her husband, Chad Kroeger, 40, checked in during breaks from his tour with Nickelback, and for a while, Lavigne's mother moved in to help take care of her.

"There were definitely times I couldn't shower for a full week because I could barely stand. It felt like having all your life sucked out of you. I felt like I couldn't breathe, I couldn't talk and I couldn't move. I thought I was dying."

Today the singer feels "80 per cent better." "This was a wake-up call. I really just want to enjoy life from here on out," she said.

ABC VIDEO: Avril Lavigne on lyme disease

VIDEO Avril Lavigne breaks down in 1st TV interview since Lyme diagnosis

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com