Although the police ______ every precaution, the robber managed to escape.
(C) has taken
2. The boys ______ television every night unless they have homework.
3. Maria ______ an appointment to see the doctor. It is at 10.00 am. tomorrow.
4. They ______ when they are ready.
(D) have come
5. Judy ______ watching horror films although she has nightmares afterwards.
(D) will like
6. It ______ every afternoon for the past week. The weather forecast predicts rain for next week too.
(A) is raining
(B) was raining
has been raining
(D) had been raining
7. I ______ the door before I realized that the keys were inside the house.
(C) has locked
8. When Sally ______ her first pay, she bought presents for her parents.
(C) has received
(D) had received
9. It's lovely to wake up in the morning and ______ birds singing.
10. Aaron ______ $80.00 for that bag.
Sorry, do your own homework.