General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Grammar

I new for English and I am read this definition of tenses in a local book I want to confirm it please. please let me a lot.

Tenses:

Tenses tell us the time of the action. They tell us what time the action has happened. Before we move further we need to understand what an action is? An action means what we do that is called an action for example: I am moving now. So moving is an action here and am is the helping verb for the action. I is a subject here.

Re: Grammar

Tenses:

Tenses tell us the time of the action. They tell us what time the action has happened. Before we move further we need to understand what an action is? An action means what we do that is called an action for example: I am moving now. So moving is an action here and am is the helping verb for the action. I is a subject here.

I'm assuming the above is your composition and not a quote. So, let me rewrite it for you, as follows:

Tenses tell us the time when the action happened (past tense), when it will happen (future tense) or that it is happening (present tense). OK, so far? Now, for example, let's take the verb "to speak."

In the past tense, we can say "I spoke," "I have spoken," or "I did speak."

In the future tense, we can say "I will speak," Ï will have spoken," or "I will be speaking."

And in the present tense, we can say "I speak," "I do speak," or "I am speaking."

As you can see, each tense has three possible forms. Now, which one to use?
Answer: it depends on the words before and after your choice, i.e., context and syntax, and, to a native speaker, which form sounds the best. But, how do you know which is the best form? It's a learning process: you read, watch, listen and write. Experience is the best teacher in language learning.

how can write a story about everybody knew it all but me

Is there a question somewhere in that jumble of words?

I new for English and I am read this definition of tenses in a local book I want to confirm it please. please let me a lot.

I AM new AT English, and I am readING this definition of tenses in a local book. I want to confirm it please.

please let me a lot.: I don't know what you are trying to say here.

Maybe "please help me out."