General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Multimodaltiy

Hey there "guys".

Whilst flicking through my text "book" i came across the work "multimodality" on page 307 of the 461 paged book. Naturally by brain went aflame with intrigue and i decided to "browse the inter-web" in order to find some sort of definition to this work that seems to have slipped through the usually fine sieve that is my brain's ability to capture and store the lousy information my teacher "wangs at me".

I would very much appreciate a typed answer to my conundrum that is between zero and 2000 words as this is, as the strange "normies" in my class would call, a rather large "pickle".

Please make your answer worth while as whilst writing this i forgot to wear my computer glasses and gave myself eyestrain.

Thanks again,
Dennis

P.s: If someone could tell me the reason for these being these trashy "emoticon" figures available for use on this very prestigious and serious "web page" I would be very pleased.

<-- Like when would you actually need to include something so idiotic on a site where grammar enigmas are resolved. It well and truly boggles my brain.