General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
which website correct paragraph?

Hi Paul,

I don't know which website can correct my paragraph !
This I need more than a grammatical check. I don't know which word to describe.
This is the first time in my life to write this.I learn to take Toefl writing test,
but my education may be way below the guideline. Or who can help me please.
Thank you

Education should be for everyone not only for those individuals who are smart.
This issue is be improved in some college students that the mental students pick up lesson fast at the same rate as smart students.
Academic institution trains students to develop deep and wide every
subject not only memory the facts but also how to use them effectively. Looking at my situation, I had been selected an honor student in Univesity, although I sometimes get C in a lesson.
So , Every student should be able to decide for his or herself to get a good education that opens for everyone not only for smart peoples.

Re: which website correct paragraph?

Hi Mike

I have re-written your paragraph in a way that I would consider acceptable. I obviously was not entirely sure about what you were trying to say in some parts, so if it's not quite right let me know and I'll fix it. Here goes:

"Education should be for everyone, not only for gifted individuals. This issue is being addressed in some colleges where it has been noticed that some of the less able students have the ability to grasp the lesson material at the same rate as the more gifted ones. Academic institutions train students to develop a wide knowledge in every subject; not just to memorise the facts, but also how to use them effectively. Looking at my situation, I had been selected as an honors student in University even though I sometimes only got C in some subjects. All students, not just the gifted ones, should be able to obtain a good education".

PaulM

Re: which website correct paragraph?

hi mike you can try essay forums.com, good site for writing feedback.