General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One Quick Question and a funny story.

Hi i was flipping through websites when i came across this one. When i remembered this guy that called me out on a spelling mistake. This is what he said "You're a moron don't you know how to spell it's you're not your don't try to chat here if you can't even spell!". Now the funny part of that was the fact that what i wrote was "How was your day.". I replied to him "Why would i say how was you are day?" weirdly he didn't reply back. The question i have though is this well there a two questions really. First is in my quotes i added punctuation then during my reread i got confused on if i needed another between the quote and the start of my next sentence, do i need it? The second question is one that I didn't think of till I reread this is. Are you supposed to Capitalize Quotes even in the middle of a sentence?

Re: One Quick Question and a funny story. wishing i could Edit the first one

Hi, i was flipping through websites when I came across this one. When I remembered this guy that called me out on a spelling mistake. This is what he said, "You're a moron don't you know how to spell it's you're not your don't try to chat here if you can't even spell!". Now the funny part of that was the fact that what I wrote was "How was your day.". I replied to him "Why would I say how was you are day?" weirdly he didn't reply back. The question I have though is this well there a two questions really. First is in my quotes I added punctuation then during my reread I got confused on if I needed another between the quote and the start of my next sentence, do I need it? The second question is one that I didn't think of till I reread this is. Are you supposed to Capitalize Quotes even in the middle of a sentence? and a theird question just came to mind is a Quote the end of a sencence?