General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Are these sentences grammatical? And if not, could you rewrite for me or explain what’s wrong insi

Are these sentences grammatical? And if not, could you rewrite for me or explain what’s wrong inside? Please
After the inauguration, I saw the new elected mayor lying inside his new office in proneness with a dagger pierced through his throat, many people guess that it might be done by his new hired porter.
On my way home I saw 4 porters moved the coronation coach, showing sharp malice from their eyes.
I got into the habit of treating racist with tremendous malice when I once saw a racist stepped over a prone black infant.

Re: Are these sentences grammatical? And if not, could you rewrite for me or explain what’s wrong

Hey,

I think it could possibly be:
After the inauguration, I saw the newly elected mayor lying in a prone position inside his new office with a dagger pierced through his throat. Many people guessed that it might have been done by his newly hired porter.
On my way home, I saw four porters moving the coronation coach, showing sharp malice in their eyes.
I got into the habit of treating racists with tremendous malice after I once saw a racist step over a prone black infant.

I changed "proneness" because it means tendency or inclination. I don't think I'm good enough at explanations to explain the rest. Hope I helped a bit.

Daisy