General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
help with grammer

(Sentence Fragments)Richard III supposedly had the young princes murdered. Found out what really happened to them.
(Comma Splice)Dr. Frankenstein flung a power switch, blue streamers of static electricity crackled about the table the creature gave a grunt and opened smoldering eyes.
(Fused Sentence)The creature sat upright and tugged at the shackles binding his ankles, Frankenstein uttered a piercing scream.
(Verb Tense)As of December 1, Ira and Sandy will have been going together for three years.
(voice)The ball was hit by the boy.
(Subject-Verb Agreement)Either the interviewer or the committee members usually begins by asking simple questions about your background.
(Subject-Verb Agreement)Each of the instructors are attending the conference next weekend.
(Pronoun Case)Have you guessed the identity of the person to who I am speaking?
(Pronoun Case)Pedro Martinez signed a baseball for Chad that he had used in a game.
(Pronoun-Antecedent Agreement)Each member of the sorority has to make their own bed.
(Pronoun-Antecedent Agreement)All students are urged to complete your registration on time.
(Adjectives and Adverbs)In the late 1990s, the popularity of MTV’s The Real World sparked increasingly interest in this concept.
(Adjectives and Adverbs)Of the two football players, Herman was the heaviest.
(Parallel Structure)Neither the immigration officials nor have wildlife conservationists been able to find a solution that will protect both the U.S. border and these endangered wildcats.
(Comma)Students, who study hard, should do well on the test.
(Semicolon)The Mariners lost all three games to Milwaukee; worse yet; two star players were injured.
(Semicolon)Michael has lived in Portland, Oregon, San Francisco, California, and Providence, Rhode Island.
(Quotation Marks)Notice, the professor told the class, Cassius’ choice of imagery when he asks, Upon what meat doth this our Caesar feed that he is grown so great?
(Quotation Marks)“As I was rounding the bend,” Peter explained, “I failed to see the sign”.

Re: help with grammAr

Firstly, grammar has two A's.

Why the list? (It's quite a good one, mind you. Although some of entries are a bit dubious.)