Return to Website

Dave Hargis Forum

Message board for the Official Dave Hargis website. Chat with other Dave Hargis fans and see what they have to say about his music and experiences at concerts.

Dave Hargis Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: New Years

Kevin,

Thanks for posting about the show. It sounds like everyone had a wonderful time. I WISH I HAD BEEN THERE! I was there in spirit, but that didn't cheer me up much about not being there in person.

Mel

Re: Re: New Years

loved the cd that we got at the show, wish it had more of the songs we heard that night. I really liked that new one "wanna be your everything"....when is it coming out? Boy, Dave and his band put on one heck of a live show! sometimes you're disappointed when you see someone for the first time having only heard them on the radio, but I was blown away by the band and the great range of music. hope you come back to our area soon for another concert....when will that be?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Kevin,

Thanks for posting about the show. It sounds like everyone had a wonderful time. I WISH I HAD BEEN THERE! I was there in spirit, but that didn't cheer me up much about not being there in person.

Mel

Re: Re: New Years

Mel,

We were sorry that you couldn't be there either but we did understand. I heard the weather in Ohio was really bad. It was probably a good thing you didn't try and come even though I was looking forward to seeing you. There will be other shows though where we can get together. You would have been proud of the Nitecrawlers, they really showed their support for Dave & the band and everyone knew they were there.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Kevin,

Mel