Return to Website

Dave Hargis Forum

Message board for the Official Dave Hargis website. Chat with other Dave Hargis fans and see what they have to say about his music and experiences at concerts.

Dave Hargis Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hi

Hi Hoss,

What are some of your favorite songs that you have heard Dave play? I take it that you have seen him live, do you have any stories you can share?

Thanks, Ann

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi

I haven't heard Dave play in a couple of years, but I do remember how very well he could play and sing about any genre music. Really looking forward to hearing him again, as I have known him for about 18 years now and consider him to be the most talented entertainer I have heard.

Re: Re: Hi

Hi Ann

Ihave heard Dave perform live many more times than I care to count. He can do Rainy Night In Georgia better than the original. I also like his Stevie Ray Vaughn. I saw a group of DJs from some pretty large markets give him an ovation pne night for his Stevie Ray

Replying to:

Hi Hoss,

What are some of your favorite songs that you have heard Dave play? I take it that you have seen him live, do you have any stories you can share?

Thanks, Ann

Replying to:

Hi

I haven't heard Dave play in a couple of years, but I do remember how very well he could play and sing about any genre music. Really looking forward to hearing him again, as I have known him for about 18 years now and consider him to be the most talented entertainer I have heard.

Re: Re: Re: Hi

Thanks Hoss for sharing your stories about Dave. I don't get to see him perform much, but I hope that will change. I think he does a wonderful job of Rainy Night In Georgia too. I like his new song Louise Anne, it has a great rockin' sound.

Ann

Replying to:

Hi Ann

Ihave heard Dave perform live many more times than I care to count. He can do Rainy Night In Georgia better than the original. I also like his Stevie Ray Vaughn. I saw a group of DJs from some pretty large markets give him an ovation pne night for his Stevie Ray

Replying to:

Hi Hoss,

Thanks, Ann

Replying to:

Hi