Return to Website

Dave Hargis Forum

Message board for the Official Dave Hargis website. Chat with other Dave Hargis fans and see what they have to say about his music and experiences at concerts.

Dave Hargis Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Great Pictures!!

>>>I was wondering how the New Year's Eve show went. Sounds like it was really good and fun! Couldn't go ANYWHERE! I was surrounded by bad weather. The pics of New Year's are really good too. Great seeing you Dave and Louise on the pics! This hiatus of winter has been a pain, I'll be glad when it's over and can get back on the road! Maybe I can make the new show. The site looks great!! Miss you guys!!!

Re: Great Pictures!!

Hi Becky,

Thanks for the nice comments on the site. We miss you too! Hopefully it won't be to long before we can all get together again. By the way, how is BettyLee? Haven't heard from her in a while. Don't let the weather get you down, it won't be long before we will be burning up from the heat

Louise

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

>>>I was wondering how the New Year's Eve show went. Sounds like it was really good and fun! Couldn't go ANYWHERE! I was surrounded by bad weather. The pics of New Year's are really good too. Great seeing you Dave and Louise on the pics! This hiatus of winter has been a pain, I'll be glad when it's over and can get back on the road! Maybe I can make the new show. The site looks great!! Miss you guys!!!

Re: Re: Great Pictures!!

Hi Louise!! Betty Lee and I have both been going stircrazy! I guess we're On The Road junkies! Needing a fix! LOL We're counting the days until we get to go again. The WEATHER is such a big factor. And of course there has to be tour dates! LOL Nice to see the new one on here!!

Replying to:

Hi Becky,

Thanks for the nice comments on the site. We miss you too! Hopefully it won't be to long before we can all get together again. By the way, how is BettyLee? Haven't heard from her in a while. Don't let the weather get you down, it won't be long before we will be burning up from the heat

Louise

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Great Pictures!!

Becky,

I am sure the two of you are on pins and needles waiting on some shows and of course, better weather where you can get to them.lol

Hope to see you guys at the next show.

Louise

Replying to:

Hi Louise!! Betty Lee and I have both been going stircrazy! I guess we're On The Road junkies! Needing a fix! LOL We're counting the days until we get to go again. The WEATHER is such a big factor. And of course there has to be tour dates! LOL Nice to see the new one on here!!

Replying to:

Hi Becky,

Louise

Replying to: