Return to Website

Dave Hargis Forum

Message board for the Official Dave Hargis website. Chat with other Dave Hargis fans and see what they have to say about his music and experiences at concerts.

Dave Hargis Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hi!

Hi Kim,

We were sorry you couldn't make the show too. It seems this darn weather kept a lot of the fan club from being able to make it. I received several messages the day of the show about the weather hindering everyone. I wish everyone could have made it but I am really glad with the weather the way it was that they decided not to. We would have really felt bad if something would have happened to you guys coming to a show.

Thanks for checking on places for Dave to play in your area. I feel sure Dave, the guys and the Nitecrawlers could liven them up.

Louise

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Dave and Louise! Sure wish I could have made the New Years show but unfortunately a combination of distance, 14in. of snow and empty pockets kept me at home! I'm sure everyone had a great time. I'm going to be doing a little searching online for places closer(meaning within the state of Michigan) to me for Dave to play, which might be a little tricky since the nightlife here is VERY lame. We can change that can't we? Take care, Kim O