Return to Website

Dave Hargis Forum

Message board for the Official Dave Hargis website. Chat with other Dave Hargis fans and see what they have to say about his music and experiences at concerts.

Dave Hargis Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lake Tansi

Hi everyone. As a member of Lake Tansi Country Club, I would like to invite everyone who can make it to Daves show at Lake Tansi on Feb 10. Everyone will be welcome. Come on out and enjoy the show.

Re: Lake Tansi

I'm starting to get jealous of you folks "down south" from me who are getting to see Dave, while I'm stuck in Ohio with the snow & ice. Hopefully it will warm up soon and make travel a little easier ~ or Dave, you could come up this way! Meanwhile, you guys just keep posting and telling the rest of us about the shows and what we miss. Second hand is better than not at all, I guess!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi everyone. As a member of Lake Tansi Country Club, I would like to invite everyone who can make it to Daves show at Lake Tansi on Feb 10. Everyone will be welcome. Come on out and enjoy the show.

Hi Hoss,

Dave and I wanted to thank you for the lead about Lake Tansi, we are always glad to contact any venue that will get Dave closer to his fans. We are looking forward to seeing you there, it should be a blast.

Replying to:

Hey there. Kevin and I are going to see Dave in Feb. No arm twistin' or nuthin' LOL It will be great to seeDave again. Louise you too!

Replying to: