Return to Website

Dave Hargis Forum

Message board for the Official Dave Hargis website. Chat with other Dave Hargis fans and see what they have to say about his music and experiences at concerts.

Dave Hargis Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: East Texas

Bob the Yellow Rose was sometime back,but I remember it well.I got a little freaked out at load-in,there were beer bottles all over the stage. I was wonderin where the chicken wire was. As it turned out, that night at the show about 1000 Cowboy's and Girl's would dance by and deposit their empty bottles on the stage so nothin to worry about after all. You folks sure do like to dance.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dave Hargis caught my attention in the early 80's when I saw Bobby Bare and the Pulleybone at the Yellow Rose in Corpus Christi. I immediately bought the album "Got to get rid of this band". Dave's guitar playing set that album on fire. That was the best album Bobby Bare ever made. Oh yeah, finally a CD from Dave, a great CD, with the same hot guitar playing and now we get to hear him sing. My only question Dave: When are you coming to East Texas? Love the CD, especially "Everlasting