Return to Website

Dave Hargis Forum

Message board for the Official Dave Hargis website. Chat with other Dave Hargis fans and see what they have to say about his music and experiences at concerts.

Dave Hargis Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lake Tansi Show

Hey You'ins

Kevin and I have been having a great time in Tennessee with Dave and Louise. The show was awesome. Dave was even taking requests. The man even did "Boot Scootin' Boogie" LOL It was nice to see Candy and Deidre again. The crowd was really into the show and were boppin' and dancing all night long.

Seems wherever Kevin and I go we bring cold weather with us. I want to apologize to the state of Tennesee for messing up their weather LOL

Seriously tho' to watch Dave pick that guitar is just amazing. If you haven't seen him play you really want to get to a show. Dave does not dissappoint. With the variety of music there was music for everyone to enjoy.

Louse is hard at work arranging more shows, so all you fans get a chance to see Dave. Be sure to check the site for pictures. I'm sure Louise will have them posted in no time.LOL

So ya'll let us know what show you will be at so we can make our travel plans for the next time.

Lastly, Kevin and I want to thanks Dave and Louise for their hospitality during our trip.If we can't get to another show soon we will see all of you at the fan club party.

One word of caution tho'. If you spend too much time here, you start to pick up the redneck accent.

Later Nitecrawlers

Shelley