Return to Website

Dave Hargis Forum

Message board for the Official Dave Hargis website. Chat with other Dave Hargis fans and see what they have to say about his music and experiences at concerts.

Dave Hargis Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dothan

Hey Dave and Louise

Hope you have a great time in Dothan. I wish Kevin and I could be there with you. Show those people what Dave Hargis is all about. Talk with you soon. Be safe.

Re: Dothan

Hey Shelley,

I wish you guys could have been in Dothan too, we had a great time and made some new friends (I think Dave is going to post about them later). Any way, The Nitecrawlers would have been proud. Say hello to Kevin for us and you guys take care. Hope to see ya soon.

Louise

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey Dave and Louise

Hope you have a great time in Dothan. I wish Kevin and I could be there with you. Show those people what Dave Hargis is all about. Talk with you soon. Be safe.

Re: Re: Dothan

Louise, the Nitecrawlers are always proud of Dave!

Replying to:

Hey Shelley,

I wish you guys could have been in Dothan too, we had a great time and made some new friends (I think Dave is going to post about them later). Any way, The Nitecrawlers would have been proud. Say hello to Kevin for us and you guys take care. Hope to see ya soon.

Louise

Replying to:

Hey Dave and Louise