Return to Website

SIMulation FORUM

Welcome! This is where you can post messages, comments, or basic questions from the SIMS game. You will NOT get a response from us, but from other people in the sims community who share your view, or know your answers to your questions.

SIMulation FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
can u move

A sim into another house when u get enough money?

Re: can u move

Yes I believe you can. As long as the other house isn't occupied. You can then click on the new empty house and select the family you want moved in there.

You evict the people from the house. They're then sent into the create a family where you can then move them into a house.

- Barbara

How did you get here? From 7 Deadly Sims??

yes you can all you have to do is click on the evict/rezone button[bulldozer]and click on the house you want to buy then the old family living there will be sent back to the create a family section

How did you get here? friend emailed the problem to me

Hey, you can often earn a few hundred dollars when you move out -
Let's say you wanted to move out and you were going to tear down the house anyways - before you move out, sell all the stuff in your home - then, delete all the wall coverings (CTRL + SHIFT, or something to get an entire room?) Then move on to delete the walls - the doors and windows will go at the same time - you've just made a fair bit of cash (depending on the size of your home) and your lot is clean ready to go!
Beats deleting the house and losing any money you could have made...

How did you get here? lol - I\\'m an old friend - Hey there\\'s the impreza, but when\\'s the other cars going to be ready?