Return to Website

SIMulation FORUM

Welcome! This is where you can post messages, comments, or basic questions from the SIMS game. You will NOT get a response from us, but from other people in the sims community who share your view, or know your answers to your questions.

SIMulation FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Limos and cars you can drive !

Does anyone know where i can downloads limos from , oh and also i saw this site where you can get a car that you can actually drive sadly you needed to be a member which cost money (like i have any of that ) so i was windering if ne1 knew of ne other site which i can download that for free oh and don't forget the limos .

How did you get here? Google

Re: Limos and cars you can drive !

I maybe wrong, because I don't have later expansion packs, but I don't think you can drive them. They're just outdoor objects and are only for looks. But yet again, I maybe wrong....

- Barbara

How did you get here? From 7 Deadly Sims??

Well! barbara is right! you cant drive cars! i think that would be cool but u cant!

How did you get here? ummmmmmmmmmm

Yup, Barbara is right. You cannot drive the cars. They are mainly for show. Some cars have the alarms go off and some you can clean, but that is about it.

There is a site which has many vehicles you can in fact drive. It is a paysite however. www.Pandorasims.net (Warning this site is not generally for minors)

How did you get here? link

well i have every extention pack and in all of them you cannot drive.SORRY

How did you get here? friend emailed the problem to me

Well thanks for helping i will search about a bit more and see if anything new has came out.

Just to ask does anybody know when the sims online comes out in the uk and what axactly is it, i know there is a subscription but i have heard that you have to make huge downloads all the time is that true?

Hey dodgy smilees

I do not know when the sims online comes out in the UK, but I would probably invest in the Sims 2 instead as I don't think the sims online was quite as successful over here in north america as expected, because of the limitations, and the ability not to be able to use cheats and download objets from fan sites (like this one for example).

How did you get here? Tis my own site :)

Ye i have heard of the sims2 but i cant find out when it is released on lots of different websites it says it has been delayed but i dont know when its been delayed till, if anybody knows plz tell me as i am interested in the sims2 it looks great!

They're planning on a release date for Febraury, but it may not come out until sometime in March. You can go to http://www.amazon.com/ now and pre-order yours...

Barbara

Thanks!

Hey you guys, just buy THE SIMS: GOING OUT on your console!

You can go out and go with you car, bike or whatever!!!

I'm serious Just check www.thesims.com

How did you get here? SIMulation

That sounds pretty cool! When did it come out? Where do you drive to? Can you use cars like on our site here to drive?

What's the point? I mean, where would you drive to?

How did you get here? lol - I\'m an old friend - Hey there\'s the impreza, but when\'s the other cars going to be ready?

They should integrate simCity with TheSims Going out. Then you'd have plenty of places to drive to. ^.^