Return to Website

SIMulation FORUM

Welcome! This is where you can post messages, comments, or basic questions from the SIMS game. You will NOT get a response from us, but from other people in the sims community who share your view, or know your answers to your questions.

SIMulation FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sims 2

Uh, I know it's kinda early to be asking this, but does anybody know if the Sims 2 will have cheat codes available? I sure hope so, because I want to make an awesome house when it comes out. I'm so siked for this game!!

- Barbara

How did you get here? From 7 Deadly Sims??

Re: Sims 2

i dont know but do you know how to make simes have twins,triplets or quids

How did you get here? friend emailed the problem to me

Do you mean when the sims have babies or just at the start of the game when you make your sims?

Also i think there will be cheats for the sims2 i don't know any yet but i think that when it comes out they will be all over the internet just check in a search engine

How did you get here? Google

I have no doubt in my mind there will be cheats in the Sims 2 because at least every game and program has some type of cheat or easter egg that users can use to enhance their play. I doubt they will be available immediatly, but maybe in a few months after the game is officially released. If there were no cheats I don't think the original sims game would have been so fun or popular because people wouldn't have the freedom to download and purchase so many objects.

there is cheat codes for sims 2. i know it. i believe in it. i hope there would be cheatcodes.

How did you get here? linkSSS

i think i fancy james

How did you get here? by bus