Return to Website

SIMulation FORUM

Welcome! This is where you can post messages, comments, or basic questions from the SIMS game. You will NOT get a response from us, but from other people in the sims community who share your view, or know your answers to your questions.

SIMulation FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How????????

what skill do you need to light a fire because my friend lit a fire and the chair got on fire and she rung the fire dept. and they never turned up. WHY????? Can anyone give me some decent cheats what work and you DON'T download off. Thanks a lot
HVJ
p.s PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did you get here? Found It On Sims.com

Re: How????????

I don't really know what you mean can you explain it a bit better plz. (i'm not being annoying i just really don't understand)

How did you get here? Google

You don't have the skill to set off fires. It's having the skills to prevent not doing this, such as cooking. You need to read the books in order to prevent fires, but if you like making them, make sure you don't have your Sim read the books to gain the knowledge of cooking. Also, every time I've purchased a stove, it always catches on fire....

I don't think the object of the game is to aquire skills to be a grand pyromaniac. That would be cool, but I think that you have to garnish skills to prevent from causing fires in the kitchen when cooking.

Hehe...this reminds me, remember that episode of The Simpsons when Homer tries to cook, and he accidently sets stuff on fire, even when he pours milk on cereal it catches fire...oh that is classic.

How did you get here? Tis my own site :)

I think what you mean is how to make fires happen, if you have the house party or vacation expnasions packs you can buy a thing to light fires , what you do is buy that then build a house around it with chairs and carpet in and then you light it , after a while the house will catch fire. If you like to make a nice house then set it on fire and burn it to the ground then thats fine by me, just not in my house

How did you get here? Google