Return to Website

SIMulation FORUM

Welcome! This is where you can post messages, comments, or basic questions from the SIMS game. You will NOT get a response from us, but from other people in the sims community who share your view, or know your answers to your questions.

SIMulation FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is There Any Point.....

....in all these new expansions coming out for the sims when the sims2 is coming out soon which is by far better I mean will anybody really play on the sims any more wen the the sims2 comes out?

How did you get here? Google

Re: Is There Any Point.....

You'll have your fans that will play both. Some fans are even complaining about the Sims 2; that it is being toyed with and they don't want to even begin to play it. I imagine you'll have some that will occasionally go back to the older version to play with their expansions until the Sims 2 releases some more expansions. As for me, I don't know what I will do because I haven't played the Sims 2 yet. I don't think that I'd ever really go back to playing it, but you never really know how the Sims 2 will turn out. I think it will be interesting though; to build more advanced houses and have our Sims communicate more successfully. It will be fun to see how the Sims 2 develops and I'm very much looking forward to the Spring!

- Barbara

We have thought the same thing. I assume that people will get The Sims 2 if the cheat codes and the ability to make your own objects/clothes are still there. I think that is what makes the game the most appealing, that lack of constraints.

We have a poll that we are conducting on our home page asking fans if they are going to get the Sims 2 or not. Check out the results here >> http://pub6.bravenet.com/minipoll/results.php?usernum=471453217&qid=15822&voted=0 <<.

How did you get here? Tis my own site :)

I might buy sims 2 - I mean, alot of the objects would have to be really interchangable however - i.e. the cars, from this site for example...
I think EA really was beating a dead horse with all the expansion packs, it jus didn't work it got old fast - After Hot Date it started to go downhill...
And unleashed was just too complicated and too much new stuff

How did you get here? lol - I\'m an old friend - Hey there\'s the impreza, but when\'s the other cars going to be ready?