Return to Website

SIMulation FORUM

Welcome! This is where you can post messages, comments, or basic questions from the SIMS game. You will NOT get a response from us, but from other people in the sims community who share your view, or know your answers to your questions.

SIMulation FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
installation failed

helllo... i really need i mean more than ever help from u guys out there. even my friends couldnt help me. i installed thesims again then erm livin large, house party, hot date, and vacation. then i remove the program from my computer itstill have the sims vacation. i tried to install sims again. it works. but then i tried to install livin large and houseparty it says. ("already installed version 1.2 and 1.3 aborting installation can anyone help me.??? i will give u anything that erm i can give u. information being a fren.") i really need YOUR help

How did you get here? linkSSS

Re: installation failed

Hi,

So basically you are saying that everything can be installed properly except the Livin' Large and House Party expansion pack? How may I ask did you uninstall the program? Di you use the "Add/Remove" feature in your control pannel, or did you go to you start menu and instaed of starting the game, you uninstaled the game, or did you deleat the folder by clickng on it and putting it in the recycle bin?

I am asking this because maybe you havn't removed your Livin' Large and House Party game properly and that is why it seems to state that you still have it on your computer. Try going to "My Computer", then "Control Panel", then click on "Add or Remove Programs". This is usauôû‰the easiest way to uninstall a program.

How did you get here? Tis my own site :)