Return to Website

SIMulation FORUM

Welcome! This is where you can post messages, comments, or basic questions from the SIMS game. You will NOT get a response from us, but from other people in the sims community who share your view, or know your answers to your questions.

SIMulation FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When are you going to update the page with new cool objects?? I've been waitin for the cherry dinnig set for over a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, This message is on behalf of Lin from this site: Simiulation.

The Cherry Dining Set has nearly been fully transmogrified. Lin is hoping that it will be available within the next few weeks, but don't get your hopes too high, but then again you never know. So hopefully within a few more weeks it will be finally finished.

Regards, Sim Architect.

http://www.anycities.com/user/simarchitect/

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

When are you going to update the page with new cool objects?? I've been waitin for the cherry dinnig set for over a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed we are in the process of transmogrifying the set. It's a longer process then expected because our transmogrifier Ang left the site and just before she left she posted the cherry Dining Room set which was quite fustrating because it was not halfway finished, yet she posted it (excuse my language) to be a "bi-atch" . So now we have two new members that will be helping us and fill in the void that was once occupied by Ang.

If I had a dollar for every person who asked me (kindly or rudly) when the set will get done I would already have paid my university tuition . So of course this question is getting a little tiring and I will simply state that it will get done before the end of the month so we can get rid of the ugly set and finally focus on the cooler objects that we are making. Seriously, they are cooler. Dave has been perfecting his 3D Animation skils and we have some great influential resources from some trend architectual books.

Oh one last question for you, do you know how to transmogrify objects very well? If so you can kindly aid us in completing the set, the more hands the better. If not, then just wait please. Thank you.

~Lin
www.simulationsims.2ya.com