Return to Website

SIMulation FORUM

Welcome! This is where you can post messages, comments, or basic questions from the SIMS game. You will NOT get a response from us, but from other people in the sims community who share your view, or know your answers to your questions.

SIMulation FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SH Network

I'm Dave. I'm the co-president, co-founder, and head designer for the SH Network. The SH Network includes SH Forums, SH Store, SH Radio, SH Games, and the SH Magazine. We started out as simple forums, like this, and expanded to include a store, an online radio station, broadcast 24/7, a game site with previews, reviews, and more, and hopefully, a gaming magazine.

I found your site by a link from 7 deadly sims, and I wanted to offer to host you guys, in exchange for a link back to us, and possibly some other minor things. You could get rid of the popups, the advertisements, and give faster load times to your visitors and loyal members.

If you would like us to host you, and you wish to become a part of the SH Network, please contact me at dave@shatteredhorizon.com. Of course, you could also contact me on AIM. My screenname is laxinboi37.

Thanks.

How did you get here? Link from 7 Deadly Sims

Re: SH Network

Hello,

What do we have to pay? Is there a bandwidth limit? Is there advertisments placed on the pages, or pop-ups of anykind? What other things do you offer (example;guestbook, forum, banner exchange program.Õ#yUt)? Thanks

~Lin