Return to Website

SIMulation FORUM

Welcome! This is where you can post messages, comments, or basic questions from the SIMS game. You will NOT get a response from us, but from other people in the sims community who share your view, or know your answers to your questions.

SIMulation FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bag of DEATH CHIPS

I am looking for the BAG OF DEATH CHIPS. I have searched a large number of paid and free websites looking for this object. Can ANYONE help me out? It is a black bag with the poison label. If you choose not to respond to this posting, then please email me with any suggestions. Also, PLEASE DONT EMAIL CR@P. I would only like information regarding this particular item. Thank you SO MUCH! Your help is greatly appreciated!

How did you get here? Through the link in the website

Not exactly death chips.

Well, I have some sort of answer to your problem . It's on Ophelia's little page about the Sims. If you browse the objects, then you might find some poison bottles and perfume. It really kills your Sims. I tried it, it's cool. ! So, try them.
On another site (not sure which one) is an electric shower and your sims get electricuted when they step out! .
The website for Ophelia is www.oph3lia.com.

How did you get here? Browsing the net for more downloads