Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Walmart and nassau county being sued over the death on black friday

Sure I'm The one that's the Bigot.

However, Duane uses the terms Apes (Sounds a lot like the old LAPD to me), then, BROTHAS and SISTAS then tops it off with a post saying that Opera's Face should be on the front of a Pancake Box! Not to mention his comments about Obama's lips.

And I haven't even listed the things he's said about Hispanics.

Seems to me that Duane is not only a Bigot, but he's also a very Confused one.

BTW---
Personally I think its a shame that the Gentleman got trampled by a mob. I also think its negligence on WalMarts part not to put more into the control of the crowd that THEY brought there by their advertising.

When you bring that size of crowd onto your premises by news ads, you are responsible for the well being of everyone. Looks to me like WalMart spent thousands of dollars on advertising and Pennies on security.

In this case WalMart is just as guilty as the people that trampled the Gentleman.

One last thing on this Nonsense from Duane.

He presents his case in having no animosity towards Black People.

Then posts this:
'You too think that black people should not be constrained by laws or common decency. That the BROTAHS should be able to destroy anyone regardless".
=====================

I don't know about anyone else, But I got to tell ya Duane,,,,,Statements like that will never get you elected Mayor of South Central Los Angeles.

Just in case you should ever decide to run,, now that you have become such an overnight African American Advocate!

I rest my case

Draino. you are just a to the bone bigot.You should pray to God to relieve you of the hatred that has contaminatied your heart and mind.

even God can not help duane, he is beyound help

You people naturally place no blame on the individuals who trampled the man . Crushed his insides in the same a herd of longhorn cattle would if some one got in their way when they were stampeding to water One of you thought it was shame that he was murdered by a herd of unthinking animals.
And it wasnt the fault of those same animals who cared not at all that they had killed a human being in a terrible way. You guys say it is wal marts fault for advertising bargains. wal amrt has 2000 plus strores in this nation. All of them had bargains
that were advertised. The stores out here in montana had bargains that were advertised. the stores were packed people waiting in the early morning for the stores to open. Here the people filed in got what they were after and went home .
Maybe wal mart should have machine guns (in that particular location anyway) to control the uncontrollable.

Duane there is a lot of blame to go around, from the lagte arrivers who did not want to wait on line like all the others and rushed the door which lead to the trampling of this man, and then his death to the lack of security, to bad manageement not being prepared for this rush of people.

As far as I am concerned this so called black Friday shopping should be stopped. Bunch retards get up at 3 AM to save 1.00

Quote:
"Maybe wal mart should have machine guns (in that particular location anyway) to control the uncontrollable".
=======================

Hey!
Now that's a good Idea! Advertise for a sale, Gather Thousands of people at your Parking Lot, be negligent and have no crowd control,,,, then use Hitler's Final Solution on the "Uncontrolable". One thing Duane seems to forget though, If it happens on Your Property by people you INVITED, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE!

OR

They could do as ALL the WalMarts and other Stores did here in SW Florida on Friday, "Hire off Duty Police, trained in Crowd Control to Foot Patrol the Parking lots and make their presents known so everything will go off in an orderly fashion". I think that works much better than the Machine Gun thing.

The incident at the wal mart store on long island was documented by video . It showed white policemen trying to help the individual trampled by black shoppers. The man trampled was black himself. The store tried to do the impossible maintain order with people who havent the faintest idea of decency or respect for other human beings.
Today on the news there was a story about a burgalary in fort smith ark. A white man who was working as a parttime santa came home to find his home burgalarised
he chased the culprits in his car and his santa suit. The criminals were caught and guess what. they were black . One of them had just been paroled for other violent crimes. Now do you guys figure they should be punished for that crime(or do you think they should be given the key to the city for burglarising santa's house). Probably you guys do?

Maybe its just me, but I don't see the comparison between the two stories.

If your trying to say that the Courts don't punish and throw Black people in jail, than I suggest that you spend about 90 days in the Los Angeles County Jail. I can assure you that it's not as Bright White as you seem to think.

In fact, to me it always looked Orange, probably why I hate the color of orange to this day!

Or are you just saying that only Black Guys rob Santa?