Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Richardson states Obama is an immigrant

"Now i know Obama wont allow any of you or anyone who wants to be in on his kingdom say any thing or listen to any thing he has not approved."

Being the honest voice and protector of "real" Ameircans, Duane, please provide the direct evidence you have to support the statement that you made above.

Thanking you in advance,
John R...

CASE DISMISSED!!!!

it comes out now Jack b is in favor of concentration camps here in the united states to hold people who disagree with him and the ONE.
Jack b will be the latter day Henrich Himmler. Murdering helpless people for Obama as himmler did for adolf hitler. and like Himmler Jack b will be way in the back. Recall the film the nazis made of Himmler at babyar (death camp in the ukraine) after thousands of innocent jerws were murdered. Himmler is shown on the top of the ditch shootin anyone who might still be moving. Jack b will do that too.
Joy if i decide to move to arizona i will, so long as the united states still exists . Chances are it wont be in existence long after the democrats seize complete power.

Make up your mind, Quano. Either the world will end soon or you are just full of **** as usual. It can't be both ways - though I have no doubt that you will try. Can you guess which one I am betting on?

Jack b you are the one who made the statement about having CONCENTRATION camps for LOYAL AMERICANS. Just as Henrich Himmler and adolf hitler did for german citizens. Those camps were there to kill gemans who got in the way of the nazis. You want the camps here for americans who may disagree with you and Obama.
When Obama seizes control of every american no freedom of speech no other rights spelled out in the bill of rights. You fancy you will be on top of the world. But the ONE will destroy you just as he will destroy everything american. Regardless of your slavish devotion to him.

WOW!

Just "Imagine"......all the people

"No Freedom of speech, No Bill of rights, No possessions,,, annnnnnnnnnnd No Religion Too"!