Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Cheney Throws Down Gauntlet, Defies Prosecution for War Crimes

Im sure this Marjorie Cohn and every other democrat does consider trying to keep americans from being killed as in 9-11 2001 a crime. That the terrorists have the right the obligation to further the democrat goal of giving this nation the united states of america to the terrorists. The c i a said the use of aggresive interogation probably saved the united states from more attacks like 9-11 that would have killed tens of thousands of american children women innocent people.
If any of you can read newspapers you will know there hasnt been an attack on american soil since 9-11.
You all know darn good and well that if this marjorie Chon or any democrat had beenin control after 9-11
there would have been nothing done at all to try and combat terrorism . This woman is like all demonics mush brained . Virtually every demonic in congress voted for the iraq war against Saddam Hussien. In the 1990's all of them said he had WMDS.
Bush and Cheny will not get out of washington when the ONE seizes power. And there will be no trials for them or any one who dares express opposition to him. He will do the same thing his namesake saddam did summarily execute anyone who says anything not to his liking.

Duane I hope you noticed that the article is called a
"Perspective" and understand what that means

That's true mike but you are still trying to sell it.

11echo40 I retired from sales a good number of years ago, sure I could still sell, but prefer retirement.

You do have to admit it is more interesting then what Duane writes and it is also in English.

Two Obama advisers told the Associated Press that "there's little - if any - chance that the incoming president's Justice Department will go after a

a WHAT?

Is this not a complete sell??

Mike ivy everything i write is in english and it is pro american unlike you. You know darn good and well that you and every other regular on this board do not want the terorists islamic terrorists fom being stopped attacking and killing americans .

Duane making racist suggestive posts is pro American, thinknot.

And if our government wanted to kill all terrorists like you say then maybe our politicans should step aside and allow our well trained troops to do their job. Oh I seem to remember that the terrorists of 9-11 were all Saudi's, why did we not invade Saudi Arabia? And what about North Korea, China, Malaysa, Philipines, Yeman, Iran, Turkey, Albania, Bosnia, Pakistan, Mexico, England, France, Germany etc..terrorits are in these countries also. Oh and what about our own home grown terrorists, and the ones who are not Islamic or Muslim ? Should we kill them also.

You want to kill everyone becuase they may be a Muslim by religeon.

Mike Ivy just who hired those terrorists that hijacked those airplanes and killed almost 3000 americans. I say it was Saddam Hussien who furnished the money. He had the money he was finacing terrorisnm in isreal. He had the motive. You are a Mushminded liberal that thinks everyone who kills americans are the best people in the world. Tghe 9/11 atttacks could have ben stoped if one jamie Gorlick female deputy atorney general had bo ruled that the F B I and C IA couldnt exchange information. Thwere is only one reason she did tghat. The democrat administration of Bl..job willie didnt want terrorism
stopped and now when the terrorists will have one of their own in the white house. Terrorists will be able to kill millions of americans with impunity. And you will enjoy when see your neighbors throats cut.

Duane funny you do not know that there was no evidence that Saddam had anything to do with 9-11 attack. If that was the case why did we go into Afghanistan first, then Iraq and leave Afghanistan an un complete mission.

Duane,

I thought that you said that you wrote in English?

John R...

How do you people know there was no evidence hussien wasnt involved in the attack. Didnt he tell each of you personally. Of course he didnt take out full page ads in the NY T's. He know doubt expected a Klinton Gore response that he was used to democrats not doing anything. You guys are always ready to defend him because of the close ties democrats hand and have to any and all terrorists.
By hitting the al queda and taliban militarily. the bush administration was trying to knock them out. the U S had allies in afghanistan who did most of the fighting. Saddam Hussien had a lot of resources that could be used and were used against us and our allies.
Now i dont think that Osama is alive he hasnt shown his face for along time. you guys keep saying that he is stronger but you only say that because you want him, and the terrorists to defeat the U S. You're being true to your cause.

Duane: I don't know that there is no evidence that you weren't involved in the attack. I don't know that there is no evidence that Bush & Cheney weren't involved in the attack. I don't even know that there is no evidence that The Pope wasn't involved in the attack.
You see how it works Dufus! The lack of evidence does not constitute evidence one way or the other.

Mad doc and as i said before the Mad in your name must be the original meaning as in mad hatter.
Saddam had the motive to attack the united states. In 1991 the United states stopped him from controlling most of the worlds oil supply when it stopped him from owning Kuwait and then Saudai Arabia. Or hasnt Hussien allowed you to read that?
You and the rest here are such american hating mush minded liberals . You dont recognize motive. You probably believe o j simpson is innocent of decapitating his ex wife and her friend. There was all kinds of evidence but the L A district attorney couldnt use it because the fires of Los angeles would have been visible for hindreds of miles. It is the same with saddam . Had he been allowed to remain in powere there would have been more attacks on american citys as there will be when Hussien obama takes control.

There would have been NO riot if OJ was Convicted. Every Riot LA went threw had something to do with the LAPD and LASO Heavy handed tactics against the People that they were sworn to "Protect and Serve".

In fact it was the sloppy police work of the LAPD and the Slam Dunk Attitude of the DA Office that Blew the OJ Case.

To Compare the OJ Trial to the 9/11 attacks is purely Idiotic!