Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cheney: I don;t care what American people think

And he is our Vice President

Mar 19th, 2008

Cheney On Two-Thirds Of The American Public Opposing The Iraq War: ‘So?’

This morning, on the fifth anniversary of the Iraq invasion, ABC’s Good Morning America aired an interview with Vice President Cheney on the war. During the segment, Cheney flatly told White House correspondent Martha Raddatz that he doesn’t care about the American public’s views on the war:

CHENEY: On the security front, I think there’s a general consensus that we’ve made major progress, that the surge has worked. That’s been a major success.

RADDATZ: Two-third of Americans say it’s not worth fighting.

CHENEY: So?

RADDATZ So? You don’t care what the American people think?

CHENEY: No

Re: Cheney: I don;t care what American people think

How can anyone say what two thirds of the american people think. Do they go out and ask each and every american their opinion on any particular subject. No, supposedly a polling organization calls or contacts a very minute part of the population and then decides what they said. Declaring that that is the opinion of EVERY american. Then a large number of the liberal part of the population will do as they are told , will believe want they are told, because they are told to do that.

So then it is alright for the Vice President of the United States of America to answer " NO" that he does not care what the American people think ?

Remember he was elected for the people by the people. Guess he does not know what that means, just like his partner in the White House.

Polls are polls we all know that, but his answer is inexcusable.

Well they didn't call me, but I would have told them that "Dead Eye Dick" Sucks!

Also I think that its good that they ask a lot of people. I mean just look at Duane, he always basis his facts on what one person says.

I think what Cheney was really saying to the people is a very short phrase that the first word begins with and "F"....and that is what he has said all along!!

Won't have to worry about old Dead Eye, or his partner in crime much more. The three front runners don't impress me much either. One is a racist (I don't care what he says, or his damn preacher says he listened to what the preacher taught), the other hates the military and is looking for another cut and run, the third at least will stay in Iraq to finish what was started, but yet he wants to let all the illeagl alines be citizens. Sorry none of them have met the bill for me. So as usual I will keep quite after elections since I don't vote for politicans.

No jinx i listen to what other people say try to determine just what is actually the truth , and unlike you make MY determination of what is the actual situation is the best way to do things. I determine my own opinion. You of course are blinded by the glow surrounding your black Messiah.

duane

When did you come to the conclusion that I was voting for Obama? Don't believe I ever posted anything like that. Just goes to show you about your So Called opinion. You have an opinion and then you regard it as Fact.

I have my own opinion and one of my opinions is that you are one of the Biggest racists and one of the biggest Anti-Vets on the Planet. Just your past statements about Veterans and now your reference to a "Black Messiah", Out of right field, proves that to me.

I will state one thing though. McCain won't get my vote. I decided that the day that the "Head Chimp Bush" endorsed him. For a minute there I thought that Bush was going to lift, "Lil Johnny" up on his knee and stick his hand in his back and do all the talking for him.

Jinx i didnt say you would vote for Obama . I said you were blinded by the glow you see surrounding your black messiah like an awful lot of the democrats are. Like Bill Richardson was and is judging from the way he endorsed Barack HUSSIEN Obama today.

WOW!

What did you think, that Richardson was going to endorse McCain??LOL!!!

Now thats a lot of Hispanic Votes.

I see no glow around Obama, I simply see a man that wants to be President. Unlike George Bush Who has always wanted to be "King"!

The Election will be the Final Judge..

Bill Richardson is a lot of hispanic votes? You obviously dont give americans of hispanic extraction credit for being able to think for themselves. It could very well be that a lot of them dont act as real democrats and always do as they are told.
Just last night the a P told of the Police Chief of a town named palomo just south of the new Mexico border. He asked for asylum in the U S because of all the Muders in his town caused by hard working peace loving drug smuggling mexican hoodlums. How long before they invade the U S like Pancho Villa did at columbus N M in 1916.
and where will Richardson be ,licking Hussien Obamas samdals thats where.

Like I said. Bill Richardson is very popular among Hispanic Voters I think that he will draw votes from the Big States in the west and even here in Florida. The Cubans are not really crazy about McCain around here.

So to me,,thats a lot of Hispanic Votes.