Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Joy evading Duanes question

Duane Joy is not evading your question. She is ignoring your dumb ass. Yes I am back to deal with your dumb comments

Re: Joy evading Duanes question

Way-Ta-GO Homey!

Yep, Grant...you know me well!!!

Joy

Grant hello, nice site and love the jackets.

Hi Mike. I would love to start making them for the 8th Infantry when I get a order for 20 people and a design. I have been away from the forum for a while, Fighting Non hoskins lymphma. But the great VA/Navy hospital along with God kicked it in the ass. But as always i enjoyyour post. PS Still got a bunch of 8th and 12th Inf T-shirts

Grant i never expected joy to answer my questions people here never do. They revert to profanity for in their minds and yours there can never be two sides to any question. And no doubt if they and the democrats gain complete control of this country next year there will not be any other views on anything expressed in the United States.

No Duane, we answer your questions. It is YOU who nevers answers ours. You just shoot back with another question, or some comments about our loyalties, patriotism, or our underwear if you get really desperate.

I found this on your thread on another post...

"Palamos mexico has asked for asylum in the united states because all those hard working peace loving drug smuggling meaxicans are killing people left and right down there."

Isn't Palamos also Mexican? We still kill more people in our country than they do in Mexico by a vast difference, FYI. Odds are you are more likely to get killed by a relative or a friend of yours than a Mexican illegal. And a lot of illegals are NOT Mexican.

Oh, what's the point, you will see what you want. Your rose colored glasses for racism and conservatives in office makes you deaf, dumb, and blind.