Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hi everyone from London

Please pardon the popups, folks-they'll be gone in a few days.
I'm preparing to return to Port Townsend, Washington to wrap up things there starting on May 1st.
Julie will be joining me in the middle of the month, then after a week together in the place we first met in-person we'll be flying back to the UK together.

We've had a wonderful few months getting used to life together and plan to be married very soon. I never imagined that when I finally found the right woman for me that we'd ride off into the sunset on a double-decker bus!

I hope all of you are doing well!

~bob
ilusdm baby

Re: hi everyone from London

Hello Bob and congrats on upcoming wedding. Does this mean your leaving the good ole USA and making England your permanent home? What someone will do for love.

Before you get married straigten out these darn popups for once and for all.

Seriously great to know your heading back home here in the States to clean things up. Didn't know you left a mess here when you went to England.

Regards

hi my darling,
im going to miss you so very much for the 17 days we'll be apart but we've survived much worse so we'll make it babe
please have a safe journey and meet me in sttl (you'll get that baby, lol)
when we get back we'll have tea with Queenie!

ilusdm too baby

ps.... lets that double decker dont give us whiplash this time

look at that I got sandwiched between Bob and Julie..ouch all this mushy mushy stuff goings on

wow Mike, Bob and I are beginning to think you're a romantic like us
~julie and bob

I take the 5th on this [ ask my wife LOL]

hi everyone
Bob made it safely back to Port Townsend after a long leg-numbing flight, he's now busy packing years and years of things he has collected, including boxes full of memories from his time in Vietnam. i am so very proud of all of you and i suppose i am biased when i say Bob is my hero, but he truly is. he fought in that war and he fought his demons to visit me and the kids here. i am going to be in Port Townsend in 2 weeks to help my baby finish his packing, also so we can spend some alone time together, then Bob will begin his new life here, in the place he now calls home.i know you all wish him well, he sends his apologies for the ads which will be gone asap, he also sends his love. he will keep this wonderful going board with you, all his friends and comrades going from the UK.
tvgc all
love from Julie and Bob ilusdm baby

Glad to hear from you, Bob. I miss chatting with you so often, but the long distance schedule (time difference) mixed with my hectic schedule means I have to juggle. You heard Dan, LOL. It will be easier ow that you are back for a while.

Anyhoo, I am glad to hear that all is well. Please submit pics of the kiddos and the dog to the board so we can all see the family. Maybe some nice photos of the places you have seen in your stay there so far.

I will call you on Sunday. TGC.

Hi Julie. Keep your chin up. You will get here soon enough.

-Bobbi

bump#