Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Michelle O bama above criticism(and no doubt Barack Hussien Obama)

Im sure everyone has heard seen Michelle Obamas speech in Wisconsin in which she said that for the first time in her life she was proud of her country.
And when she said the U S was a downright mean country. She neglected to say that both she and her husband got large anounts of student loans from the people of that downright mean country.
Well the tenn GOP nade a campaign speech using a clip of her saying those things and other americans saying they were now and always had been proud of the United States. Barack Hussien Obama was on GMA and said the GOP had better think long and hard about answering any charges she makes. Obviously Democrats are not to be critiszed anytime. I wonder does Hussien Obama mean any one who questions the political statements his wife makes could be in real danger of being beheaded

Re: Michelle O bama above criticism(and no doubt Barack Hussien Obama)

Duane you stupid (i can not write what I want to call you on this forum. because ladies are reading it) But let me tell you this I have been proud of many things in my life. But in all of my 69 years and 45 years of wearing the uniform of the US Army. For the first time in my life I am PROUD to be an american. Now if you do not know why then you are a dum,stupid. ignorant SOB. I have served 8 years in Korea and was respected as a human being ,I spend6 years in Germany and was respected as a human being . I spend a year in Viet Nam and was respected as a human being I have been to many other country's and places and always been respected as ahuman being But in the country that I was born and raised in have loved in spite of dogs fire hoses bigots the Klan, Lynchings . to finally see the good people of These United States raly behind and posibly vote a black man into the white house I will tell your dumb ass this For the first time in my life I am proud to be an American and if you cannot understand that Then you can and speaking for me and michele kiss our black asses

Grant, you are wasting you energy on Duane..people as ignorant as he is will never understand what you are saying to him...it is pointless to even try...but amen to what you said.

Joy

grant Joy the tirade you two just engaged shows just waht may be the fate of most of the american people when your candidate Barack Hussien Obama becomes President. The virulent hatred for any person who has a different view that you two and im sure almost all democrats shows just what will happen to most of the american people when Barack Hussien obama takes complete control of this country. He will bring islamic fascist murderers here. Then anyone and everyone who might express a different view on any thing will be killed and you two will revel ibn the united states and most of its people being destroyed.
Grant you call me a dumb stupid SOB. well you are obviously a democrat so you would have no idea of what the united states with freedom of speech and the rights of an individual mean.
You will notic that i dont have to resort to profanity to express my ideas and thoughts. Democrats do and democrats have no tolerence for anyone elses right to speak and to exist.
But i will be back until Barack hussien Obama does become President and the United States and almost all of its people are killed by his iranian friends.

Duane I really would like to say it , the way we say it in the hood but I will modify it a little for you. Hypocrit, PLEASE.

Drain it seems as if you are beginning to realize that it is very possible that Barak Hussein Obama may very well be your next President. Well Brother if he is it is because of hypocrits like you that hewill be the best President in the history of this country. Because of the bigots like you that he will gather the most brillant people in this country to for the most intelligent dedicated patriotic and responsible cabinet that this country has ever had. He has nothing to prove to the good americans in this country but it is because of hypocrites like you that he will make laughing stock of. Yes I resort to foul language at you because you are scum and a hyrocrite to say anything about her when you have never been humiliated by bigots and raceist, never had your mother refused the use of a toilett , had your mother wash clothes and floors and do other humiliating things to care for her family , Only in recent years has the pusher man been invadeing your schools with drugs and you y would not make a mole on her but and Rev right was talking about scum like you when he said God **** America.

Grant i am not a hypocite . When i say something i never imply like the Obama's did that no one may critize them or even repeat what they said. Barck Hussien Obama threatened the people from Tenn. who used a clip of hi swife saying that for the first time in her life she was proud of her country obviously she wasnt proud that the U S nation and people saved countless people in dec 2004 during the tsnaumi.
Obama himself made a threat that those GOP people had better be careful. Now that means only one thing. that he has connections in the midddle east who can and will behead anyone who disagrees with him.

Drain There are some people on the south side of Chicago that would behead your as if you came around them with your stupid bullcrap.

Grant no doubt there are people on the south side of chicago who would kill anyone who might disagree with them. They go to Hussien Obama's
church and would sell drugs anywhere and give Obama his cut.
when Obama does become President. I think one of his first acts will be to order all american soldiers to throw down their weapons so they have no defense against his terrorist brothers. Most americans will have no defense against him and the terrorists. Out here in the west we will defend ourselves but most of the citys will be lead to slaughter by Obama.

It has been fun playing with you drain but it is time to end this game. I think you are having more fun than I am and I am getting a little jealous. have swett dreams about the next eight years with the most excellant Barak Hussien Obama as your president.

Grant you may be right about Barack Hussien Obama.He may TAKE the OFFICE office of President of the United States but if he does it wont be for 4 or 8 years. It will be for life. And the sublects of his empire will be mostly Muslims the original population of this country will have been destroyed.

Grant,

Duane lives in a world where the rainbows only have 1 color. The skies and earth are all 1 color. His wife and kids can only be 1 color. His friends are all 1 color.

In Duane's mind, there is no room for change, reality, or acceptance of people and things that do not fit into his mold of what things should be like. He fears someone he does not know, and really knows nothing about. Obama. And since he has not posted something that Obama has actually said, done, or campaigned on personally, he paints him with the same ******* paint brush he paints us on the board with. Something from lala land he made up in his cracked up mind.

Just tell Duane to have a white day. In his mind, he already does.

-Bobbi

Bobbi you just made my point. In your mind and in the minds of most of the people who frequent this board there can be no disagreement with any of your views. In another year when barack HUSSIEN obama is in control of thie contry nodoubt that will be true. No freedom of speech no freedom of the press. no bill of rights.
Michelle obama did say that she had not been proud of this country prior to her husband being a candidate fo president.
The Tenneses GOP did make an ad showing her say that and then showing other americans stating that they were and are proud of being Americans. Her husband did say that those people who had made that ad had better be darn careful doing that. He wasnt joking! It was on GMA and it was a threat. Im sure he has connections with people in the middle east who can enforce his threats. That is what im talking about . they will not accept criticism of themselves by anyone.