Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Barack Hussien Obama tells americans they cant drive their SUVs

Remember a few days ago Obama said that Americans could no longer drive their S U Vs, eat full meals without asking permissions from india or some other country?
Well tonight on the news he was taped getting into his car. Guess what it was . Was it a rickshaw ,was it a sub compact? No it was a car
as high as he was brand spanking new and blacker than he was. Can you say hypocrite boys and girls?
It was a S u v and i bet he lobster tail for dinner,

Re: Barack Hussien Obama tells americans they cant drive their SUVs

What's even worse is that SUV looked to have a set of 17's on it,, Obama should have demanded they install a set of Custom 22's so it wouldn't ride like a Brick! In fact, I just had a set installed on my SUV and there great. They also increase the trade in value on it because I plan on buying a new "Black" SUV in a couple months as soon as gas reaches $5 per gallon. I wonder what color McCains SUV is,,,,,Most likely "Bright White", because Bush or Cheney probably gave it to him.

Jinx i have no idea what color car Mc cain rides in but HE didnt say americans could'nt drive what whatever car or truck they may have or that they have to stop eating full meals. Barack Hussien Obama did. Remember that Hussien didnt say that the U S could solve the problems that are confronting us . McCain did.

Truthfully I think that McCain couldn't solve a two piece Puzzle!

What is more interesting about this whole thing is that you actually took my post serious. Now that's scary!

No jinx the scary thing is that Barack Hussien Obama did say that americans couldnt or shouldt drive the vehicles they bought and paid for and eat the food they bought and paid for either without getting permission from him or his foreign friends. In other words he doesnt want americans to have rights at all and you know it. The real scary part is that he just may have all americans lives in his hands with nothing to stop him and the terrorists from completely taking this country.

Well Mr. Obama if you care to try and stop me from driving my Explorer you are more than welcome to try. You are like all other politicans you are a fake and a liar. You like all other politicans no matter what polictical party, no matter what race, or sex, have no redeeming social value in life. I found whale **** more a pleasing thought than politicans.

Robert when Obama becomes President and he will have nothing but democrats in the congress . He and they will make it so that you or i or any american will not be able to live our lives in the way we woukd like. The united states has tremendous resources of oil, but the democrats will not allow it to be developed. It can be done with minimal damage to the enviroment. hardly none. Up here when an oil well is drilled two weeks after the completetion there is no evidence that the well is there other than the pump. Cattle graze right up to the wells scratch themselves on the pipes that are exposed. Democrats do not want this nation to be able to supply itself.